Chapter 14

Ian's pov

I walked towards the door of Lucy's hospital room. I couldn't stay there any longer.
All I could think of was that I lost her. I lost my beautiful girlfriend. Lucy was my everything and without her I am nothing.

She made me feel the way no other girl had ever made me feel. And I never gave these feelings back to her. I never made her feel happy or beautiful, because if I did she wouldn't have had those bad thoughts in her mind.

Lucy wouldn't have been so insecure. She wouldn't have been crying or screaming.
I did this to her. I should have called it quits when the producers told us that we aren't allowed to date.
I should have left her. But I was too selfish.

I was so in love with her that I didn't think about what a secret relationship would do with her.

Flashback

I came home after a long day at work. I haven't seen Lucy the whole day because she had taken the day off.

When I opened the door I saw no one. The lights were turned off and all I could hear were heavy sobs coming from the bathroom and the shower was turned on.

I knew that this must be Lucy because she asked me in the morning if she could stay here all day.

When I opened the bathroom door I was shocked. My precious little girlfriend was sitting in the shower and blood was running down her thighs and wrists. In one of her hands she held a razor blade.

I ran over to her and turned the ice cold shower off, wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the couch in my living room. That's when I realized how cold she was.

I lay Lucy down and went to the kitchen to get a first aid kit. When I came back, Lucy cried even harder and her whole body was shaking violently.

I sat her on my lap and hold her in my arms. My shirt was soaked with tears and blood but I didn't care. As soon as she had calmed down, I put bandages on her cuts on her wrists, her stomach and her thighs.

It broke my heart into a million pieces to see the love of my life like this. I washed the blood off of her body and I carried her to my bed. I wrapped her up in all of the blankets I had and I hoped that this would warm her a bit up. I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her small fragile body.

The whole time all she did was crying. Lucy hasn't said a single word since I found her in the shower.
I kissed her head and tried to sleep. But the picture of her bleeding was stuck in my brain and every time I closed my eyes the image popped up in my mind.

Why would she do something like this?

End of Flashback

Just when I opened the door, I heard a weak voice say
"Please don't leave me."
I turned around and saw a slowly waking up Lucy. I rushed to her side and said
"I could never leave you. I love you so much."

"I love you too. But why would you say that I should let go of my life?"