The Angry Hospital Guests

Hermione's P.O.V

"Do you guys remember the handsome man I was dating before the accident?" I asked my "friends" nicely the next day. I was up all night thinking of the mystery man and his sweet, caring ways. "I think his name had something to do with 'Malfoy', ring any bells?"

Then it was as if all hell broke loose in one moment. The brown haired boy with glasses, turns out his name is Harry, turned and quickly punched the wall in one swift movement. The red haired girl began saying some rather colourful words and punching the wall. And the weirdest of all, the red haired boy, Ron, went white as a ghost, and rather quickly passed out. When the two remaining finally calmed down they both looked at me rather angrily and both began shouting at me.

"How do you know who he is?" Harry asked with a vicious snarl, while the girl checked on the unconscious man.

I  don't think there could have been a worse time for the door to swing open and have none other than my mystery man walk through the door. Harry immediately left my side, slamming him into the wall.

"Harry let him go!" I screamed, calling in the nurse. A nurse quickly came in pulling Harry and the red haired girl out of the room before shooting a concerned look at Ron and sending another nurse to get him.

There was an awkward pause, before I broke the silence. "Who are you?"

He ran a hand through his hair and sat down beside me. "I'm Draco Malfoy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, sorry for not updating in well... Forever. I will try and keep updating but I won't make any promises. Love you guys, stay classy.

And I know it's a really short chapter but my brain is on hiatus apparently, and has decided not to work.