Sub-Clan 1

I have updated the list of cards in the Super Strikers (again) I hope you all like the new units.

(Update, 8/8/17) New Keyword added with new units to follow up

Clan

Narukami

Sub-Clan Name

Super Striker

Nation

Dragon Empire

Specialty

Retire opponents units to gain power and critical as well as retiring units on your own field to gain power, critical, skills or retire units

Units

Grade 0

Super Striker, Flash Dracokid (5000)

[AUTO]:Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit you may call this unit to Rear-guard.

[AUTO](RC) GB1 (This ability is active if you have one or more face up G units in total on your (VC) or G zone):[Counter-Blast(1)] When this unit boost an attack that hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose an opponents Rear-guard in the front row and retire it.

Super Striker, Thunder King Dracokid (5000)

[AUTO]:Forerunner

[AUTO](RC):[Counter-Blast(1)] When this unit is retired due to the effect of your "Super Striker", you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card. Then choose your vanguard and that unit gets '[AUTO](VC) [1/Turn] GB2 (This ability is active if you have two or more face up G units in total on your (VC) or G zone):[Counter-Blast(1) and Discard 1 "Super Striker" from your hand] When your drive check reveals a grade 3 with "Electron" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Critical]+1 until end of battle.

Iron Super Striker, Allegiance Dracokid (5000)

[AUTO]:Forerunner

[ACT](RC) GB1:[Retire this unit] If you have a grade 3 or greater "Super Striker" vanguard with "Electron" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose an opponents grade 1 or lower rearguard and retire it.

Rising Fist Super Striker, Electron (5000)

[AUTO]:Forerunner

[ACT](RC) Voltic (Active if your opponent has two more open (RC) during this turn):[[Rest] this unit] Choose one of your units and that unit gets [Power]+2000. Then if that unit has voltic, you may [Counter-Charge(1)].

[AUTO](RC) GB1:[Counter-Blast(1), place this unit into your soul] When this unit is retired due to the effect of one of your "Super Striker", you may pay the cost. If you do your opponent chooses a card from his or her drop zone and calls it to (RC). Then if your opponent has 4 or more rearguards your opponent chooses one of his or her rearguards and retires it.

Earth Pounder Super Striker, Den (Critical Trigger) (5000)

[AUTO] GB1:[Put this unit on top of your deck] When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a "Super Striker" vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your rearguards and that unit gets '[CONT](RC) Voltic (Active if your opponent has two more open (RC) during this turn):For each open (RC), this unit gets [Power]+1000.' until end of turn' Shuffle your deck.

Super Striker, Spark Generator Dragon (Stand Trigger) (5000)

Super Striker, Big Boom Drum Dracokid (Draw Trigger) (5000)