Meeting The Boys

Chapter 2

Paris' P.O.V

I woke up to a buzzing sound coming from my phone, it was a message from Louis

'Hey, love wanna hang out with me and the boys? xxLouis'

'yeah, sure. What time? xxParis'

'Around 1 o'clock. I'll just text you the address xxLouis'

'Can my friend come? xxParis'

'Yeah sure:) xxLouis'

'Great see you soon:) xxParis'

I got up and made myself some break fast. You see I live alone with my best friend Annabelle Miller and our two adorable cats, Pepper (mine) and Bast (Annabelle's). Annabelle has light pink hair with dark blue ends and has bright green eyes. She's a bit taller than me, well most people are taller than me. We work in the same building, she's an editor and I'm a photographer, and we're happy about it.

"Hey, Annabelle?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"Wanna hang out with some of my friends later?"

"Sure. Who are the y though"

"Uhm... No one special" I said nervously and continued making pancakes

The reason I didn't want to tell her that she's a major Directioner, well i'm a Directioner myself but not compared as her. She'll probably freak when I tell her. I hand her her banana pancakes and her pink lemonade. Even though we're best friends we are completely opposite. Like for example I like orange juice, she likes lemonade. I like purple, she likes blue. I like muffins, she likes cupcakes. See, completely opposite.

I sat on the couch in the living room with my blue berry pancake. I was searching for a channel until Annabelle shouted

"STOP IT THERE!"

It was MTV showing a music video of 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)' by One Direction

"ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA FIND YAH I'M GONNA GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA WIN YAH I'M GONNA GET 'CHA, GET 'CAH, GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA!"she screeched and started doing the 'Pat The Dog and Screw The Light Bulb'

"ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'M GONNA SEE YAH I'M GONNA MEET 'CHA, MEET 'CHA , MEET 'CHA, MEET 'CHA ONE DAY OR ANOTHERI'M GONNA WIN YAH I'M GONNA GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA, GET 'CHA ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" I joined, doing the '1,2,3, flick'

After the song finished we were rolling on the floor laughing. I wiped a tear from my eyes and stood up. I looked at the clock, 12:13 it read. SHIT!

"Annabelle we need to get ready!" I shouted, running up stairs

I took a quick shower and picked my outfit. It was a White, strapless dress that stopped above my knees. I got my pink flats and my brown satchel. I put a bit of mascara and eye liner. I went down stairs seeing Annabelle waiting for me. She was wearing red skinny jeans,a flowery top, and nude flats.

"Ready?" I asked

She nodded and we headed out to my mini cooper. I took out my phone and read the address Louis sent me. I followed the instructions and was fascinated by how huge his house was.

"WOW" me and Annabelle said in sync

"are your so called 'friends'  internal pop stars or something" Annabelle joked

I chuckled nervously, scratching my head " Uh... About that" 

"What is it?"

"My so called 'friends' are actually a British pop band called 'One Direction'" I said slyly