Chapter 21

Hae Na's P.O.V

-PROM NIGHT-

Eomma had sent me a stylist that can help me with my dress, hair and make-up. I am now at the living room waiting for her to come. I told Yoongi to dress up at Namjoon's house with the others because I don't want him to see me dressing.

*DING DONG*

I open the front door with smile.

"Hello!" She greeted me.

"Hello! Come in! I am Min Hae Na" I gestured her to enter and help her with some of her stuff.

"Jessy Kim" She said. She looks around 20 years old so it will be more comfortable to talk with.

I walked her to my room with the stuff that I helped her carry earlier. I put the stuff on my make-up table.

"Hae Na-shi, can I take a look on your dress?" She ask me formally.

"Eonni~ Don't be too formal. I'm a dongsaeng after all. So you can call me dongsaeng" I said while searching for my dress.

"Arasso dongsaeng-ah" She said and chuckle. I show her my dress and she examine it.

"You have a beautiful dress! Okay, let's start this things" She said and told me to sit at the chair in front of the make-up table.

She tied up my hair into a messy bun and pin up my bangs. She applied some cream and did the rest. She applied a dark purple glittery colour of eye shadow on my eyes with some mascara and red lipstick for my lips. She used a pink colour of blusher on my cheeks and done with the make up.

She told me to wear my dress first before she do my hair. I took off my clothes and wear my dress. She help me to zip the dress and then I sit back on the chair. She took off the pins and untied my messy bun. She combed my hair gently and curled it with the hair curler. She let my wavy hair fell on the both sides of my shoulder.

"Done!" She exclaimed.

I turn around, facing the mirror and gasped. I can't believe with my face now. Is this really me? Beautiful!

"You did a really really great job eonni! Thank you!" I hugged her happily.

"You are welcome" She laughed.

*HONK HONK*

"I think your boyfie is here" She wink.

"He is my husband actually" I giggled.

"Really? In this age? Congratulation!" She said smiling widely "Now go! I'll get going now!" She continued and grabbed her stuff.

I wear my white wedges that suits with my red long dress. I grab my phone and walked out with eonni. I open the door and saw Yoongi and the others. They gasped in disbelieve with their mouth open. I giggled at their reaction.

"Noona! You look incredibly beautiful!" Jungkook said and the others agreed. I chuckled and thanked them.

"Oppa! This is Jessy eonni. She helped me with the make-up and others" I said and they shaked hands.

"Jessy Kim" She smile.

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi said.

"So you are her husband? You were so lucky to have her. Better treat her well okay?" She chuckled and I giggled along.

"Sure!" Yoongi said and hug my waist.

"So, who are the other boys here?" She asked looking at them.

"They are my friends. That was Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung" I said pointing to each of them.

"Hello!" They bowed.

"Hello boys!" She said holding Taehyung's shoulder.

"So, I gotta go now! Bye boys! Bye dongsaeng" She said and enter her car. She waved and we waved back. Then she drove away.

I lock the door and enter the car with Yoongi. The other drove off to school with Namjoon's van. He started the car and drove to school.

"You look beautiful jagi" He said looking at me.

"Thank you! You look handsome" I said smiling.

Then I tell him about how nice Jessy eonni is and many more until we arrived at school.