chapter 22

You woke up the next morning as you heard Otis giggling in his bed.
You went into his room to find a little amused baby that was kicking his legs in excitement because his mobilee started turning from the wind.
Every time he laughed up again and when he saw you watching him he smiled at you and screamed.

Mike heard it over the baby phone.

You took Otis out off his bed and sat down on the wipchair with him.

His diaper were so full that you decided to change it first, then to give him the bottle.

You were playing with him while changing his more than fully loaded diaper as Mike came in with the bottle for Otis.

You dressed him, sat down with him on your arm as Mike handed you the bottle.

He sat down on the floor, watching you feeding Otis and he smiled.

You asked him: " who was that women who slapped you yesterday? "

"My ex." He replied

"Which ex and what does she wants?"

"She is pissed off with me since 6 years now because I dumped her."

"And that is reason enough to slap you? My boyfriend? My man who is also the father of my children?"

He looked at you and said: " I dumped her because I couldn't give her what she wanted, a son.

Soon she came back to me wanting a second chance, saying that she changed, but she didn't. She has been unfaithful while she was with me and now as every guy is gone, has seen that we are together she seems to think that she gets me back.
Plus she wants Otis, but she won't get us. We belong to you. You are what Otis and I need.'

You looked at him and from a sad face you started to smile like on the day you first met him.

" I love you Mike. "

"I love you baby."

While you talked Otis had his bottle nearly empty and looked at you with his big brown eyes.

"Later, he will find a girl and she is going to love him like we do baby."

With that you dressed him nicely and decided to visit grandma and grandpa.