||Chapter 17||

Ross' POV;

I rest my head in Laura's lap as I frown, "Laura, it's a test! I'm gonna fail!" She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek.

"I'll help you study." She said and I looked up to her. "But I don't want you to waste your time on helping me study."

She shook her head and insisted, "No, I don't like it when you freak out over tests. I'm gonna help you, whether you like it or not."

I rolled my eyes jokingly and sat up. She looked at me with a frown and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I just wanna help.."

I smiled and kissed the top of her head, "If you want to, then I guess." She smiles and sits up.

I grabbed both of her hands in mine and smile. I lean in and she does too, and when our lips were about to get connected, I hear a knock on the door.

I groan and she giggles. She gets up from the bed and whispers in my ear, "We'll continue this later..." I bit my lip as I watched her make her way to the bathroom.

I sigh and opened the door, to see a guy from my class standing there.

"Yo, Ross!" He called out and I smirk, "What's up, man?" He looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "No, nothin'. I was just cruisin' by, when I heard this girly voice. You don't have a girl in here, do ya?"

He looked at me suspiciously and I shake my head real quick. Nervousness took over my whole body..

"No man! I was just talking to my girlfriend on the phone. I put it on speaker, bad idea. The chick has a pretty loud voice!" I joke around and he nods and laughs.

"Okay, see you later bro."

I close the door and made my way to my bed, but soon to be attacked by Laura on my back.

"Pretty loud voice?! What the heck?!" I laugh and put her down. "Not you, Laur. I was making a girl up."

She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrows up. She tapped her foot impatiently and said, "What girl?"

She glares at me and I chuckle. "Jealous much?"

She rolls her eyes and sits on the bed and I sit right next to her. "Can we finish what we started?" I whine and she giggles.

"Yes."

I grab both her hands and lean in. When we kissed, I pulled her closer to my chest and she runs her hands through my hair.

I pull away and whispered, "I love you."

She puts her head on my chest and I hung my arm over her shoulder. She puts her hand on my chest and said my favorite words.

"I love you too."

We lay down on my bed, with the same position we had before. But this time, her head was on my shoulder.

I intertwined our hands and I said, "I remember when we first met, I always had a crush on you.."

She giggles and kisses my cheek softly. "I remember when you told me you like me, and I kissed your cheek for the first time. But we decided to stay best friends..."

I nod and breathed out a, "Yea.."

I start thinking and I asked, "When did you start liking me?"

She looks up at me and I stare at her. "When you told me you liked me.. I was head over heels for you that day.."

I smiled as she rests her head on my chest as I play with her hair. "Ross?" I keep playing with her hair, "Hmm?"

"If we ever break up, promise me that we will still be best friends like we used to. And if we ever have a big fight, and I want us to break up, stop me. Promise me." She demanded.

I widely smiled and said, "Only if you stop me too. I promise." She nods and looks up at me.

I chuckle and kissed her softly. She pulls away and said the words that I will never do in my life.

"Never leave me.."

__________________________________________________

Awe!

Don't you think that's cute?

I think that's cute.

SPOILER! 🚨🚨🚨 Someone will be visiting them, a girl? A boy? It's a Lynch kid 🙊

I have said enough...

I'm very tired, KitKats 😴 I wish I can sleep forever 😴😴😴

ANYWAYS! I need to ask you guys a question, I don't wanna feel left out. I wanna know if your parents are embarrassing like mine? 🙈

Question: What is the craziest thing your parents had done?
Answer: My dad signed "Riker" in my report card and I had to talk to my teacher about it -.- And when I got "Sometime Last Night" R5 album, my mom literally screamed, "YAY! WE GOT IT!" And I was like "What is going on??? 🙉"

So my bro just asked me, "How does Ross style his hair?" And I was like, "To the middle." And I had to waste 30 effin minutes of my time to explain how does Ross style his hair 😒

I love my bro 😂

Anyways, I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP!

SO, LET'S KEEP TALKING....

ONE LOVE KITKAT. THAT IS A WRAP AND ZOOP!

See? Still talking! Are you still there? Cuz I'm still here 😎 Are you there? I'll always be here 😬

AND ZOOP!

Psst...

Are you still there?

Cuz I'm still here 😎