Definition of a Rider

Y/N's POV

I've been sitting in this jail cell for 6 Years now....today is the day I come out.

I get escorted to the front doors of the prison and get my things in a box. .I walk out the front doors wearing the same dress I got arrested in .....(miracle I can still fit it)

As I'm walking down the street...the first thing I think of Aaquil... The reason I got arrested was because I wouldn't testify against him.

"If you just open your mouth and testify ! You know you're facing 6 to 12 years right???!" The proceutor said to me.

I just look at him with a blank stare.... Nigga you really think ima open my mouth. ?

I wonder if he forgot about me.... He stopped seeing me 3 years after I got in Jail. My original sentence was 12 years...I got out early on good behavior.

Aaquil was my first love. ...and only guy that I really loved. .....

I'm across the street from some big ass house and I see a light skinned dreadhead singing to himself off key and smoking a blunt.... He stares at me for a good min then runs in the house slamming the door. ...

Aaquil' s POV

"Bruh!! Omg Bruh!!! " Swae knocks my ass over.
"Damn nigga slow down, What??" I say

"I thin k....no it can't be her....idk for sure ...--"

"Man what is you talking about???" I say cutting him off from stuttering.

"I think Y/N is out of jail now man!!" He says.

" what? Hell no. She got 12 years in the Penn. " I say.

" No man I swear I just saw her outside a min ago...she's out Jimmi..." He says.

Ain't no way she's out......

Part 2 coming soon You guys!