accident.

Maggies pov.

I woke up wrapped in a soft quilt. My eyes snapped open in relisation there was a heavy arm draped over my waste pulling me in. I looked over my shoulder to see bo' sweet sleeping face.

I immediately got up but regreted it as soon as the blanket slid off i was naked. Well shit. Bo woke up as well and fell out of the bed.
"Oh my god bo. We didnt did we?" I questioned knowing the answer.

He was still on the floor looking for something. A minute after i found my bra and pants. He held up a wrapper of some sort. Oh holy hell its a condom wrapper.

Panic had finally set in. "oh no how could this have happened. Why am i so stupid?" I sat on the bed and out my head in my hands.

I felt bo come over and rub my back. "Mags its ok. We used a condom and we wont ever talk about this with anyone. I promise."i hugged him at his words.

But i pulled away when i thought about what i was wearing. I stood up and went to the shower to clean off the smell of sex. After my shower i got dressed and went downstairs where pauline sat drinking her coffee.

Time skip.

The boys left to go find out what boss was up to and came back from sheivs with a core sample. Bo said were headed to Atlanta to visit katie in college and use their lab to figure out what the sample is.

The car ride was akward it was me in the back bo driving and luke in the passenger seat. Thank god we got the general back.

When we made it to katies sorority house we were looking for her but found a room full of smoke and girls sitting in a circle. Of course we couldnt pass up the opportunity. When we were done we walked out and ran in to katie herself. She kissed luke on the lips which made me oddly jelous. Then she kissed bo on the cheek and he fainted for a few seconds. And she just hugged me.

"So what brings you here?" She asked. We told her why we were here and she brought us to the science lab a few blocks away.

Of course we ran into trouble with the campus police, which made bo and luke laugh and drive away.

Time skip.

We got out of the lab before the police came. But bo and luke got in to a slight ultracation with a few gentle men that didnt like the roof of the general. Lets say it was a Confederate flag, not cool cooter.

Me and katie got away but bo and luke ended up in jail. Daisy set up the plan to get them out and it worked those cops cant resist a blonde wearing tight ass shorts.

Me and katie were in the back of the general as bo drove past the cops. And then we left them to bask in our dust.

Cops were chasing us around every corner. As bo was driving luke turned around to talk to us. "So girls hows the back seat?" He questioned flirtatiously.

"Man i havent had this much fun since you took me up to the hay loft of your barn." Katie said scooting up to luke. He shook his head at her trying to get her to not mention their sexual past in front of bo. "Oh come on luke you remember how you used to make me wear those tight little outfits." She said getting closer.

Bo looked at luke like he was gonna kill him. "I didnt know how to break it to ya." Luke said to bo.

Katie looked at the boys. "Wait you didn't know? I thought luke told you." She said kind of flabergasted.
Bo just kept staring at luke and his driving sped up.

Now we were in a never ending circle with cops on our tail. "why would you do that you knew i liked her. Why wouldnt you even tell me?" Bo asked while speeding around in the loop.

"bo your being a hipocrit right now and you know why." I said trying to ease his anger.

I shouldn't have said that now he has a mean smile on his face. "Well luke paybacks a bitch. You know that crush you have had on mags since we were kids yeah well brother Me and maggie slept together!" He exclaimed still speeding trying to lose the cops.

Luke looked at me angry and betrayed and then back at his brother. "Fine then were even now turn right you stupid son of a bitch." Luke practically yelled.

Bo turned right and zoomed down the highway. We were facing a blockade and there was a ramp off to the side. Bo pressed floor it and jumped onto the upper highway leading out of here.

"Now apologize for stealing katie!" Bo yelped.

"Fine im sorry man. And what about you and maggie what the hell brother!" Luke was pissed. I spoke up.

"Ok both of you shut it. We all made our mistakes now can we get past that. Me and bo slept together last night we didnt mean to ok and you and katie that was a low blow luke duke. Now drive this damn car and get us home. Please." I added the please kindly.