"IT'S CHRISTMAS DAN, IT'S CHRISTMAS"

(A/N: My friend asked me about the last part if the innocently slept together or did the do so I thought I would let you know, they did frickle frackle)

DAN P.O.V.

A couple of days had past and it was now Christmas Eve. Me and Phil decided to sleep in different beds tonight. As I lay in bed I wondered how I was going to propose to Phil. I had already asked his dad if it was okay if we got married and he said that it was fine. I get up and search for a phone book. Aha I found a place that was still open and called them.
"Uh yes hello." I say. It was a wedding planner. "Yes hi my name is Dan and I was wondering if you do proposals too." I pause, "You do?" I do a victory dance. "Okay can you get 'Irresistible' by Fall Out Boy playing as I propose?..." I talked for hours. Everything had to be perfect. "Okay thank you so much for doing this so late notice." I hung up.

I woke up later to Phil jumping on my bed screaming IT'S CHRISTMAS DAN, IT'S CHRISTMAS. I sit up and walk with Phil to the Christmas tree where we open our presents. I got a few things. Phil gave me some stickers to 'decorate my laptop' with.

Around midday I tell Phil that we should go to the park and he agrees. When we get there I take him to a tree. There's a speaker playing 'Irresistible' just as I asked. Then the music stopped and a choir appeared out of no where. They made a great show and a crowd gathered around me and Phil.
"Dan I don't think we should be here." He says in a hushed tone. Some people started recording and I reached into my pocket and grabbed out a little black box.
"There's still one present I need to give you Phil."

(A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I hope you still like it.)