Chapter 7

Katrina's P.O.V

It was my turn to dance with my group, my god I was so nervous. This dance was either or ticket to the next round or our ticket home. We had to make it. We just had to. I look around at the crowd seeing Moose almost instantly. A smile came across my face, knowing that he was there made me feel a thousand times better. I get into my spot waiting with my group as the music began. We began to dance.

-after the dancing-

I walked off the stage, my heart pumping out of my chest. I take a deep breath and smiled. I looked at the stage hearing it was LMNTRIX's turn. I clapped smiling. I loved their letter man jackets. I wouldnt mind having one myself. It especially looked good on Moose. Every thing he wore looked good on him in my eyes. I thought he was perfect. I smile seeing them starting to dance. I watched Moose the whole time, not taking my eyes off him the entire time. I was afraid if I did I would miss something.

-Results-

I crossed my fingers waiting to hear the results.

Alexa started naming off the winners.

Grime Knights, The Mob.....Us? We really did it? 

But what about Moose?

There was a long silence before she said the final one

It was......LMNTRIX!

I smiled widely, they made it, they actually made it. I heard them yelling and cheering. I smile and clap for them. I was so proud of them. I was happy for them all. They were an amazing group.

-Later that night-

The girls and I decided to go celebrate in the bar. I smiled dressed in a short, aqua blue, strapless dress. Im single, what can I say? I guess I should be trying to find someone and have fun at the same time.

I walked out with them and into the elevator. It was about to close when a hand stopped it. I looked up seeing Moose with his amazing smile.

"Hey, Katrina. Do you want to hang out? Celebrate?" Moose asked me smiling happily.

I smile and bite my lip lightly looking at him, "I'd love to."