Tay

*Avi P.O.V*

So I got up and ran to the washroom to take a shower . Then when I got out it was 7:40 I put my hair into a ponytail and put on my eyelashes and lipstick . Then run back to my room and put my light blue and white jersey with some nice shorts then my white Jordans. It was 7:50 now.... I get my books , purse and my keys I run downstairs get a piece of bacon and get an Orange juice...Then go out the door to the car.

*Calling Mom*

(Avi): Mom... I have work today ..

(Mom): Alright ... And dont forget me and Your dad will be gone for the whole month ok. What time do u get off ?

(Avi): I get off 7:00

(Mom): Okay love u bye .

Mom hang up before I even could say bye. It was 8:15 school started at 8:45 . Plus we get out early for Seniors.
So I parked my car by Lady's . I Run in the school...I go to my locker And I see Tay talking to some chick and I walk right pass him.

(3 Hours later)

I started to walk to my car with Lady...And we began talking...

(Conversation)
(Avi):Yeah girl he was in the hallway talking to some chick and so I looked at him and walk right pass him...

(Lady): If I was you I would have walked up on his ass like really??

Then we both got in our cars we went our separate ways. I all most hit Tay. I told him to get out the damn way and he said hi to u too.

(1 Hour Later)

*Went to work*

*Got off at 7:00*

Then I off went home and took a quick nap.

Then I took my parents to the airport so they wouldn't miss their flight.Then I went back home.. Then Tay calls me....

(Tay): Hey bae
(Avi): ●•●

To be conutuied . ......