A fun time in the shower

Hi everyone its me again AngelofDarkness05 and I am writing another story I don't know if I can keep updating this story but I will try and now to the story.
Levy pov
So I go to the bathroom and then someone knocks on the door "Hey you taking a shower or going to the bathroom " Gajeel says. I could tell it was him " I was going to why " I say. Then he trys to open the door "What are you doing " I say " I was going to join you is that ok come on I have seen your body before what wrong " Gajeel says. Really I have seen your body before yes he has but that different when you take a shower it is for you not both because something always happens "Well I guess hold on let me get in there first then come on its unlocked but still wait for me to tell you to come in " I says and what does he do he opens the door grabs me and takes his closes off by the way looking amazing and I can see that his little buddy if you know what I mean is excited. And then takes my closes off "Heyyyy what are you doing I told you to wait " I say " You really expect me to wait you would wait until you would be done and then say ok you can come in no I am not falling for that sorry shrimp but I would like to have some fun " Gajeel says. How did I know grrrrr I swear but then again I am the same way I love when we are together and he loves up on me so much my body hurts and I love it but some times it is a little over board but that's Gajeel. So Gajeel takes me and tells me to take off my closes or he will rip them off so I do has he asks and he turns on the shower and gets in and he had already taken his closes off and let me tell you damn he is good looking everywhere there isn't a spot that he doesn't look good. So I am looking at his body right and the next thing I know I am in the shower with him and all he is doing is kissing me and teaseing me and touching me and I am loving every minute of it because he is my only world and if it weren't for him i would probably be died right about now because he saves me all the time from bad people to girls that are making fun of me .
Sorry it took me so long to update but here it is thank you and there will be more just give me something you want to know about Gajeel and Levy and I will write it or tell me something that you would like to put them in that situation anf see what happens bye now and have I good day peace out everyone from Angel of Darkness 05