CHAPTER 2

***
Please comment on any typos,thx
(The picture above is what I imagine Gracie looking like, of course you could always imagine her as yourself)
***

"Eyy Gracie wake up. We're here" Joe whispered in my ear. "Oh 5 more minutes mom" "no, get up. Zack and the others are waiting for us" I shoot my eyes open and stand up, or at least try to stand up.. I forgot to unbuckle my seat belt. "Ouch" I said trying to unbuckle my seatbelt while Joe just stands there laughing his ass off. "Joe quit laughing. It wasn't that fun" "yes it was, you should have seen yourself. You looked hilarious" "okay okay, let's get going" i said pushing him out of the way so I could walk.

Joe and I were walking out of the airport and immediately see the guys. I hear someone yell my name and I recognized who it was right away. "ZACK" I screamed jumping into his arms. "Awwwee look how cute they are you guys" Mark said into his camera, obviously vlogging. All of the other guys started coming over saying hey to Joe and I. Honestly I don't know why I was so scared to meet them. They are so incredibly nice people. "Hey guys the uber is here "Dylan said picking up his bags. We were quite a lot of people so we had to get to uber's but it still wasn't enough room for us all so I ended up sitting on Isaac's (privatefearless) lap, awkward. And don't even get me started on how I ended up on his lap. ( A/N I know all of the guys don't live in the same house but let's pretend they do and not everyone who was at vidcon with them will be in the story) I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter not really paying attention to what the guys were talking about. I felt Isaac's hand slowly creep down from my back and landed on my butt.  Oh well this got 10times more awkward. I stared down at my phone for what seemed like forever. "You know your phone isn't on right" Isaac whispered in my ear. "Uh- OH yeahhh" "Why so nervous babe?" Good question, why am I nervous? "I am not nervous" I said forcing the fakes laugh in the world. "If you say so" he said and leaned back in his seat. I felt someone stare at us and I knew exactly who it was, Joe. I looked up and oh..guess I was wrong. It was Zack? He had the word jealous written all over his face. He saw me looking over and quickly looked out the window. Weird, was he jealous? No no, he's one of my best friends. I'm probably just tired. The awfully long car ride finally, FINALLY, came to an end. Let's just say I was definitely the first one out of that car.

Graser unlocked the door and everyone rushed inside looking around and finding rooms. If I doesn't get a room alone or with Joe I'll murder someone. Luckily for everyone I got a room with Joe, and Zack

Rooms:
Joe, Zack and Gracie
Tanner and Dylan
Will and Seam
Mark and Nathan
Brayden and Mitch
Isaac and Dara
Jake and Graser
Coby alone
(A/N Those are the only ones that will be in this story (for now). Maybe I'll include some of the other people like peckett and Tanners girlfriend a little later)

I didn't quite get why Coby got a room for himself. But I didn't bother thinking about it to be honest. We're only gonna sleep in the rooms and be out the rest of the days so it's not a big deal. The guys went out grocery shopping which left me all alone in the house. I decided to kill some time by blasting music on my phone and singing along to every song even if I didn't know the lyrics. I also started hanging some of my cloths in the closet and putting my make up bag on the shelf in the bathroom. You know just doing normal stuff I guess. I was hanging up a dress I the closet when I felt someone's hands on my waist. I quickly turned around and of course there stood the one and only privatefearless.

***
Cliffhanger, muhaha.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story with your friends!
***