Chapter 20

I was wondering why Ross said that.. Oh well. I quickly fixed my hair and left the bathroom where the lady took me to my seat in the audience. I was on the right side of the stage where Riker usually is, and I looked down at my seat and there was a note. It said:

E,

The new song is about you - I wrote it ;)

-Ross

I was confused, why would Ross write a song about me, I was sort of flattered but confused at the same time. 

Jimmy Kimmel came onto the stage and said "Here is R5 performing a song from their new album "Sometime Last Night." Here is FEELGOOD" 

The band was introduced later and all the girls started freaking out, screaming and clapping. I couldn't lie, I was excited to see Riker perform. Riker came out on stage he searched the audience until he made eye contact with me. As soon as he did he winked and smiled a very sexy smile. I was once again blushed. 

Riker was staring at me and started singing:

My heart's, lonely without you

My eyes, only see you and me   He pointed at me when he sang this part, Gosh he was sexy on stage.

Stupid, thinking about you

It's hard, hard cause you make me feel good

Cause you make me feel good 

I was smiling from ear to ear then I noticed that Ross was also staring at me for this part: 

Maybe this is love or maybe I'm insane

Temptations pulling me

And now I can't escape

Give me the night

I wanna know what lucky secrets you hide

Lay by my side

I'm only living when you're here in my life (Oh oh ohh)

And now you're leaving

what was Ross trying to say, did he really write this song for me? I asked myself, He kept staring and singing to me the entire song. I looked at Riker who was now looking at me then looking at Ross. He seemed a little tense. I kept watching Riker and smiling as he sang to me. I tried to ignore Ross but he just kept staring. 

***A/N: I Suggest watching this now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjGvHO-oc0

Click External Link at the bottom ! 

At the end of the peformance the band took their bow, Riker pointed at me and winked causing the girls infront of me to turn around and they finally figured out that I was E, they asked for a selfie with me and I agreed taking a nice photo then a silly one with them. They thanked me and thats when the talent manager came and grabbed me out of my seat and took me back to the dressing room. 

When I walked in Ross and Riker were face to face in the middle of the room 

"What is your deal?" Ross said 

"My deal? Why were you staring at my Girlfriend during that whole song?" Riker asked

"She was looking at me, like she is right now" Ross said turning his head towards me

"I was looking at him because he left this note on my chair" I said showing the note to Riker

Ross looked at me while Riker was reading the note, he gave me a look that said "why did you have to tell him"

Riker looked up from the note and looked at Ross "Dude really? You knew I wrote that song for Elyse, why did you think you could take credit for it?" He sounded defeated 

Ross just stood there and Ellington and Rydell were speechless. 

"you know what, lets go E" Riker grabbed his bag, and then grabbed my hand as we left the dressing room. 

Riker looked super angry as we headed to his car, and of course the paparazzi were taking photos of us leaving in a hurry.

"Riker" I whispered into his ear "let me drive" I continued

He didn't hesitate he just handed me his keys and got into the passenger side. 

I started the car and drove off to a place I knew Riker would be able to relax. 

I drove towards the place I like to go to think things through. I drove right to the hockey arena where I knew the ice would be free. I got RIker out of the car and headed into the rink and into the skate shop to grab us some rental skates because we didn't have ours with us. Luckily because I work their I had a change of clothes which included pants and a jacket, I changed quickly with Riker standing in the corner pretending to not look. 

Riker seemed unsure that skating would help his mood. As soon as I put on my skates I headed on to the rink without waiting for Riker, I figured if I was on the ice he would come and join me. 

I started skating quickly and in no time Riker was out on the ice skating after me.

I kept skating faster and faster trying to get him to catch me. Riker finally caught me turning a corner and grabbed my waist and pulled me down to the ice. 

When we were both laying on the ice I looked at him grinning from ear to ear "How do you feel?" I asked

"Better" he replied with a smile and leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

"HEY! GET OFF THE ICE" Someone yelled.

*************************************************************************************

Please let me know what you think! VOTE! COMMENT! INBOX! If you have any ideas for my story feel free to let me know!! All you who are reading I really appreciate y'all! :)