Sis Just Ruined My Life

You had just woken up but didn't feel like opening your eyes yet. Your eyes snap open when your husktop makes a noise. You sit up and glance at it. Someone is trying to get your attention on Pesterchum. It's from Karkat. You're madly flushed for him... but he's obviously flushed for Terezi Pyrope. Your dancestor. There's no way he feels the same. Anyways...you open the message.

             stringlessSkullcap [SS] started pestering carcinoGenitist [CG] at 8:28

CG:HEY.

SS: hEy!

CG:GUESS WHAT?

SS: whAt?

CG: NEVERMIND I WANT TO TELL YOU IN PERSON.

SS: I'll bE thErE In A mInUtE.

             carcinoGenitist [CG] stopped trolling with stringlessSkullcap [SS] at 8:31

You quickly shut your husktop and put on a black T-shirt with a turquoise libra sign on it and gray jean shorts and finally put on your red glasses and start the long walk to Karkat's apartment. You knock and softly say "It's Courte". He replies "Come on in Pyrope" You enter the room and sit on the bed next to Karkat. "Okay. What's up Kitkat?". He excitedly answers "Me and Terezi are dating!" Time seems to stop as you try to process that sentence. You feel a lump form in your throat as you plaster on a fake smile. "I'm so happy for you!". Karkat says "I was so afraid she would say no!". You don't know how long you can sit there.