"who are you?"

"aish, nan baegopa ~" hee ra-eonni complained. argh, i guess i'll have to sneak out again. "hye rin-ah," she looked at me as if she's asking something that i know i'll have to do.

"don? (money?)" i asked without manners and stretched out my right hand for the samgyeobsal that i'm going to buy. she always asked for pork belly so i got used to it. we're actually not suppose to eat pork belly but this dumb eonni here is disobeying the rules. somehow, i didn't want to report her. i could go out to buy food, hoping that i could meet taehyung coincidentally which never happened.

she handed me her wallet as i sneaked out of the dorm's window. "ah ~ i can finally smell this darn fresh air." i skipped 'til i reached the furthest pork belly store.

i'm not able to buy from one of the nearest stores as there are cctvs that ceo yoon could look at. she's always suspicious of the girl groups under her company. aigoo, but what can i do? this is my fate so i might as well just go with the flow.

i pulled down my disguise mask under my chin and sighed. "it has been so long since i had been here." i murmured, recalling some memories with taehyung's family.

the pork belly was finally done and they placed it inside a plastic. i wore my disguise mask properly and walked back to the dorm but before i could even leave, something made my night happy.

"t-taehyung-ah.." i saw taehyung just at the other side of the road. he looked behind him and then at the road where i was standing. he didn't see me like i was invisible. i felt down for awhile and decided to call his name out loud.

lucky enough, there was only a few people wandering around this street. "yah. kim taehyung!" i shouted. i stood there like an idiot, waiting for him to turn to me. i crossed the road and went to where he was.

"yah, kim taehyung. how can you ignore me just like that?" i asked and crossed my arms, acting disappointed. he was confused and scratched his nape. "joesonghaeyo, geunde.. nuguseyo? (i'm sorry, but who are you?)" heol. he doesn't recognize -- oh yeah, my mask.

i pulled down my mask once again and smiled. "tch. i recognized you with your disguise glasses but you weren't even able to recognize me. well, it has been long though."

"i'm really sorry but i think you've got the wrong person." he simply said and walked off. what the.. h-he doesn't remember me at all?