cosmos.

"Universe nobody can guess what lies on it, everything that been created has an purpose,
Galaxy full of life contains many star that shine beyond darkness,
They are connected always depending on each other.
"Just like the light and darkness,,they cannot exist without each other..but because of that they always trying to best each other..

"Millennia ago a war has been happened to the universe, between the goddess of light and god of darkness,they fought, neither of them willing to give up..

(at palace of silver millennium where the high goddess live)

At the veranda of the palace,there someone standing there watching toward the galaxy.. The one who have the power to see beyond the future,,suddenly she gasp felling horrified 'i-it can be? That!! 'I need to inform them' she twirl around and ran inside the palace.after that she came towards the throne room and calling for her queen.

(Neptune POV)
" my queen,I have and grave thing to inform to you,,lifting my head toward the Queen and says"I have been trying to look of our future battle with the darkness..firstly I cannot see a thing, after looking for to long I,m tried to use my deep aqua mirror, what I can only see is destruction, the destruction of light and darkness!!

(Godness of light: cosmos POV)
"How long..this war will continued, so many live being taken,,chaos what it is you wanted..hmm..?
"This presence neptune?.
Suddenly I have an grave felling something will happen..I asking her what is making her so horrified. And her answer was something that i cannot imagine. .

TBC..
I will not update this if you don't want it.ciao..
SO READ AND REVIEW.