First Shot (YoonKook)

(AN: I know some of you will not like this, specially to those who don't like to ship YoonKook. Well who cares hahaha I ship it. And to Inform you this is a YoonKook oneshot and their age and attitudes are different from the real life.)

WordCount: 3150

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Yoongi hyung is always by himself at his room. But I don't know the reason why.

I'm Jeon Jungkook twelve years old actually I'm not a human there is something called Hybrid Child, and I'm one of them and I'm not the only one who have been created actually there are thousands of creations/Half-Blood Child like me. Were not human,dolls nor machines, reflecting the love that the owner gives us it make us grow like a normal human.

I breath like a normal human, I eat what normal human eat. But we need more time to learn something like speaking and moving. I learn to speak when I was ten and I learned moving when I was five. But still I have a lot more to learn like emotions.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Yoongi was on his way down to the kitchen and he passes by Jungkook's room. The door is slightly opened and he peeked to see what he was doing. Yoongi saw Jungkook tiptoeing with his back leaning on the wall and a stickynote above and with a note 'This Month Target'.

"Why are you tiptoeing?" Yoongi asked

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook greeted happily.

"Actually I was planning to grow that tall this month, but for some reasons I didn't." Jungkook said and pouted.

Well, you can't grow tall when your just planning it. Yoongi thought.

"Follow me, I bought your favourite pizza" Yoongi said.

"Pizza!Pizza!Pizzaa!" Jungkook cheered.

"Jungkook, everyone has their own way to grow, so don't worry about it too much." Yoongi said.

"Yes" Jungkook said and frowned.

I'm not a human. I'm Hybrid Child, a man-made doll that grows with his owners love. Yoongi hyung is my owner, his parents died in a tragic accident but his parents work hard before they died so a lot of money are left for Yoongi hyung.
He is very kind,smart and cool, all of his friends love him.

But despite of that ....

Why? Why won't I grow taller?
Even though Yoongi hyung is very nice to me.. Could be some parts of me are malfunctioning? Or maybe he really ....

doesn't love me... Jungkook thought.

.......

"I give you mine" Jungkook said giving his pizza to Yoongi.

"What? Why are you not feeling well? It's your favorite right? So eat it" Yoongi asked.

Actually, I really want to eat it but I don't want Yoongi hyung to hate me.Jungkook thought.

"Is there something wrong?" Yoongi asked and made his way to Jungkook and ruffled his hair.

"You can say it to me, I wouldn't be mad." Yoongi said and smiled.

"Th-that is ... I'm sorry if this always keep bodering you, I wonder why wont I grow up. Could it be some parts are malfunctioning or perhaps Yoongi hyung hates me." Jungkook said and lowered his head.