Chapter 9: The Magic Council

{Ayla's Pov}

"Well I need to get going now. Since I'm going to help you where should we meet up?" I ask Zeref.

"Use this crystal," Zeref places the crystal in my hand, "It'll teleport you to wherever I am."

"Ok!" I smile and start walking out of the old house. As I walk out the magic council stares at me in shock.

"So you are related to Zeref!" Jellal shouted at me causing me to jump. This is bad! I'm gonna get thrown into jail or something! I must do something that I can only think of, I must run.

I start running, the council is right behind and catching up fast.

"Cherry Blossom: Disappearance!" I suddenly transported to a random place. Wait, I've been here before. I scope the place more clearly and notice that I'm in Fairy Tail.

"Ayla!" Lucy cheers. Natsu and the rest of his team except Wendy glares daggers at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come here." I apologize.

"What do you mean?" Levy questions me.

"It's a long story and I probably shouldn't tell you." I tell Levy.

"So you don't trust us?!" Natsu rages. God, he's so annoying.

"Well you guys haven't exactly gave me a reason to." I inform," And I really can't tell you."

"C'mon if you're in danger Ayla we'll help you!" Lucy says worriedly.

"No, I don't want to spread his secret."

"His?" Erza asks. Crap! I better just leave.

"Cherry Blossom: Disappearance" I chant and again I'm gone. This time I ended up in another guild. It doesn't really look familiar. Weird.

"Oh Ayla!" I turn around and see sting and rogue. So now I'm in their guild. Interesting. "So have you finish what you need to do?"

"Oh, um, yeah." I reply kind of suspiciously.

"You're acting weird." Rogue says bluntly.

"What do you mean? I'm completely normal!" I try to lower suspicion.

"Did something happen while you were 'going somewhere'?" Rogue doesn't seem to trust me that much. "Did you perhaps run into someone?"

Crap! Did he figure me out?! He better have not. In case he didn't and just asking questions randomly I shouldn't tell him the truth.

"I ran into," I need to think of someone! Who wouldn't I normally see, "I ran into Natsu and Gray."

"Really?" They say in union.

"Yeah."

"Ok." They both sigh. Sting then takes my hand and starts to give me a tour of his guild. He introduced me to everyone and all that.

After the tour was down we went home. Tonight Rogue is cooking. We're supposedly having curry.

I start to think about Zeref and the magic council. There's going to be battle real soon..

{Natsu's Pov}

The doors of Fairy Tail slam open everyone turns their heads to the now open door. There stands the magic council. What are they doing here? They start to walk in and then I spot Jellal. Did he get arrested or something?!

"Jellal?" Erza says shocked at his random appearance.

"What's going on?!" Lucy questions them. Gramps walks towards them with a serious look on his face.

"What's going on here that gives you reason to storm into my guild?" Gramps asks them.

"We're looking for Ayla." Jellal tells Gramps. Everyone stands shocked.

"What did she do?!" I question Jellal.

"It turns out she's related to Zeref. In other word she has connections with him." Jellal explains.

"How do you know this?!" Lucy shouts at Jellal. I really hate how she cares about this 'Ayla' person. She's a murderer.

"We saw her walk out of a abandoned house where we sensed Zeref's power." Lahar informs.

"Couldn't it have been her power?" Wendy says. Jellal shakes his head. I always suspected that Ayla! I was right all along!

"This can't be true.." Lucy says sadly. "Ayla doesn't have a connection to Zeref!"

"Do you have proof?" Lahar questions strictly. This dude pisses me off.

"No, but-"

"No buts! Does anyone know where she lives?" Jellal asks the guild. The magic council all turns to Lucy because someone told them that she knows.

"Lucy, where is she?" Jellal says in a calming voice trying to get Lucy to leak the information. C'mon Lucy! She deserves to be put to death! "Where is she!"

Lahar lunges at Lucy pulling out a sword. Crap! I try running towards her but a barrier is put up. No one is going to hurt my Lucy!

Flower Blossoms circle the room then takes Lahar into the air slamming him into the wall.

"You can torment me all you want but, you must never torment Fairy Tail or my friends." Ayla says clearly pissed. "If you want to fight then you have one right here."