:: chapter ::

Song credit : one in a million tink

A/n don't judge.

Wassup I'm jasmine swaes best friend . I'm mixed with all types of things but I'm mostly black but light skinned . Anyways I'm getting ready for the Rae sremmurd concert . I put my red-ise hair in a high bun , then put on a sweater crop top with some Jordens and black leggings. I brush my teeth and put on some mascara and eyeliner, which is my everyday look . I look though my Instagram and take a picture .

Caption: going to my bestfriend @ fung swae concert 😈💖 :

I put my iPhone 6 plus down into my purse. I walked down stairs to feed my kitty sky and my puppy Nate . Then I grab an apple and water and head out to the car . I live In a 2 story house by myself so it gets a lil long . I get in my new bmw that I saved up on and drive off .

~~ at the concert 6:51 ~~

Finally I arrived at the concert . It was a lot of traffic , I gave the man my V.I.P ticket and sat on the side of the stage . Swae's girlfriend/ hoe sat next to me I just rolled my eyes and kept calm . A few minutes later the music started playing and it got hype real quick.

~~ swae ' s pov ~~

" I don't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like " I rapped in to the mic . I saw my gal and my bestfriend giving each other looks I just continued singing.

~~ after concert ~~ jasmine pov ~

" I don't know why you here , swae don't like you he only using you , you was never his bestfriend ". Usually her stupid ass words don't get to me but these did . I had to leave before I beat this hoe ass . I just walked back to my car and drove home .

:: swae pov ::

I walked back stage with jimmy " aye swae where jasmine " he asked looking around , I looked around to until I spotted my gal Tasha " where's jasmine ?" I asked looking worried " she went home " she said standing up wrapping her arms around me . I unwrapped them and jogged to my car . I never really liked her I just wanted her for her pussy. I was speeding to jasmines house . I pulled up in her drive way and cut off my car . Her house door was locked, so I got the key under her carpet. I got inside her house and the music was blasting. I opened her room door and she was laying on her bed looking at Netflix. " why leave without telling me " I said looking at her " you ain't my daddy lil boy " she said still looking at the tv screen " I'm 2 years older than yo lil ass ". I said picking her up and sitting her in my lap . " Nicole " I said trying to make her look at me " what lil boy " she said finally looking at me " you know I love you right " I said leaning in a lil bit " yea I know I love you too " she said leaning in too . We was 3 inches from kissing each other until Tasha walked in . Awwh shit .

A/n : I hoped you liked it its my first book so don't judge if you have any suggestions then comment so yeah byee kitty's