5

Hikari carried her brother to the house that Tazuna directed them to, and when his daughter saw the ninja, her eyebrows raised slightly.

"What happened?" She asked, and when no one spoke up, Hikari spoke.

"He used up too much Chakra and passed out. He needs to rest, do you have anywhere I can put him down at? He's heavy." She said, and Tazuna's daughter laughed slightly before leading the white haired Kunochi towards a room where she could lay her brother down in, which she gratefully did. She was offered a chair by the daughter, which she accepted. Hikari sat down beside of her brother, and watched as his team of Genin came in the room.

"Who are you?!" Naruto asked, pointing a finger at Hikari, who raised her eyebrow at him.

"I am Hikari." She replied, her voice fairly monotone.

"How do you know Kakashi-Sensei?! Are you really his sister?!" Naruto continued, and Hikari glanced at Sasuke and Sakura, her face showing that she was confused on the accusations that she was not actually Kakashi's sister.

"Yes..?" She replied, but her voice came out as more of a question that a statement, and that was enough for Naruto to be convinced that she was not actually Kakashi's sister.

"Hah! You're lying!" Naruto shouted as he attempted to rush at Hikari, but in a flash the short chunin had gotten up and placed her hand on Naruto's head, holding him back slightly.

"Why would I lie about being Kakashi's sister?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I... I don't know!" Naruto said, finally dropping his arms to his side, Hikari soon doing the same, staring at the Genin who were staring at their sensei.

"He'll be fine." She said calmly.

"How do you know?" Sakura asked, not in a rude tone, but in a tone of curiosity.

"I'm a medical ninja. It's my job to know these things." She said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice, and Sakura smiled at her.

"I wanna be a medical ninja too! And a great one at that!" The pink haired girl said excitedly, and Hikari chuckled quietly before scratched the back of her neck awkwardly, smiling at them.

"So uh, I'm sorry about trying to kill you guys earlier...?" She said with a cheeky grin, before continuing. "I wasn't in the right mind, I've been mindlessly following Zabuza's orders for so long now, that I didn't really have a mind of my own. But when I saw him stepping all over you and nearly killing you, Sasuke, I felt bad and betrayed the only friend I've had for years. So yeah, Sorry." She said with a chuckle, and Naruto gave her a large grin as he placed his thumb against his forehead protector.

"We'll be your friend, dattebayo!" He said happily, and Hikari nodded her head slightly before glancing at the door.

"Why don't you guys go see if they need any help and get yourself settled, because he may not be up for a couple of days and even then, he'll be physically exhausted. So shoo." She said with a laugh, watching at the Genin made their way out of the room. Once they had shut the door, the little white haired Kunochi turned to her brother and laced her fingers with his, playing with his fingers slightly.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as she moved his fingers around, knowing he wouldn't hear her, but she needed to apologize for everything. "I'm sorry for pushing you away, I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for putting you through losing all of your family, I'm sorry for all the times I pissed you off for the fun of it, I'm sorry for all the times I would hide your mask for an entire day because I got tired of you wearing it, I'm sorry for all the fights and means words, I'm sorry for all the I hate you's that came out of my mouth. I'm just... Sorry." She whispered to her unconscious brother before she laid her head on his chest, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with her brother close.