ch. 1

He did as promised he was gentle. We went into the back were there was his room. He sometimes stayed the night there when he would throw back shots like they were skittles. As his assistant I made sure to put his keys where he couldn't get to them drunkenly. I don't like the way he uses me for sex but I wouldn't dare wish death on him, he's the only person who would even give me an interview.

"Rachel?" His words brought me back to the universe. "Uhh, sorry" ... "umm you want me to undress myself or are you gonna help" I tried to say in the most convincing way possible. He laughed a little and said "I'll help baby , I know you said you weren't feeling greatest so ima make you feel better" I smiled a little.

Don't get me wrong. He wasn't the big unattractive bald head guy. He resembled the actor, Morris Chesnut, nice tall, chocolate, hulky type. He's attractive just not my type. You know. Anywho.

I felt warm wet kisses on my neck and bounced back to reality. I rubbed my hands slowly up and down his back. Moans escaping my mouth as he began to suck on my tits. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed as a reflex I wrapped my legs around him. He positioned himself round my area. Playing wit my clit with his thumb. I grinded my hips closer to him. He whispered "I know you like it baby" and all I could do was shake my head vigorously. He's an self- centered ass but to say that he was good in bed was an understatement. I laid back at let cloud nine take over me.

Ding! After 45 mins I was exhausted and I was relieved to hear that someone was needed of service. I quickly threw my clothes on and ran to the bathroom. As I was walking up to the man it seems to me that he was on the phone in a very heated conversation. I began to step back not wanting to intrude when he turned around and said "this right here" I was confused at first so I begin apologize for any interruption and I would give him a few minutes but then he said "ma I was talking to you, this here the house I seen online, when can I get a tour of it."

"Sorry I thought you were still on the phone. Ahh yes! The house on Flournoy blvd, excellent eye. We can make an appointment and my boss well meet with you out there" I told him. I love my job, yes, it comes with flaws. Beyond my boss this is wat I love and I worked very hard for it. My past is highest flaw I've been through Hell and I'm determined to make it to Heaven. Just one more semester at night school at Atlanta Tech and I'm gonna move and start fresh in the Realtor World.

"Ayye" he waved his hand in my face. "I'm sorry where were we Mr -" I stopped mid sentence hoping he would tell me his last name to be on a professional level. "Call me Marcus pretty lady" I laughed a little to myself. "Or you could tell me your last name so I don't get into trouble Mr Marcus" He chuckled and nodded his head forward and I turned to see Mr. Johnson looking over with envy eyes. Uh oh I thought to myself but on the outside I let out an awkward laugh.

"Here we go" I mumbled to myself as I walked Mr. Marcus over to him.