Ok i wrote this one

Alrighty this book has a total of 4 reads and they're all probably from Instagram and they already know (I think) that this story is mine and I did write it so take it and die

______________________

The year was 2005, the year of the emos. The day was April first, and I was getting ready to prank my dad, as it was April fools day. My plan was to put coffee in the toilet and let it sit there until he went to use the bathroom.
'Genius' I thought as I slowly poured the coffee into the toilet bowl, being careful not to spill any on the floor.
     I was going to blame my mom when he saw the "poop" in the toilet, saying she was the one who forgot to flush.
'Killing two birds with one stone' I thought as I silently laughed at my plan.
    It was then that I realized my father was probably planning to prank me as well. He could me watching me at this very moment, watching...waiting for me to make the wrong move, just so he could pull some dumb prank on me. I knew this because of the feeling I was getting, the feeling of being watched, and I very well knew who it was doing the stalking.
'He planned this...he knew all along that I was trying to prank him. He used my pranking skills to prank me.' I thought as I slowly turned around. To my horror, i was correct. Behind me stood my father, but in a clown mask. He thought he could scare me. With a clown mask. Ha! He's gonna have to do better than that. He noticed that he had not scared me, and slowly began reaching his hands towards his mask. As he began to slowly pull the mask from his head, I noticed that the man under the mask was not my father, it was in fact George Lopez. I
    I became frozen with terror, just standing there...watching him. I was too afraid to run let alone scream, what else could I do? After pulling the mask off his hideous face, I couldn't help but notice he was wearing thick, black eyeliner, and his short grey hair was now shoulder length, black, and had a few purple streaks.
"W-what do you want," I managed to stutter out.
"Oh, my sweet sweet boy, I want...I want..." He trailed off, seeming unable to find the words to complete his sentence.
He leaned closer to me, his lips grazing my ear as he spoke.
"I...need..your band tees.." He finished, his words sending shivers down my spine.
With that, he disappeared into a cloud of green smoke, leaving nothing but a trail of eyeliner behind him. I tried to take in what had happened, and went to my room to lie down. Once I entered my room, I found all my clothes scattered around my room, and the closet door wide open. Inside, on the wall, written in eyeliner, it said: 'the year is 2005'
  I frantically searched my room for my band tees, but they were no where to be found. For emo George Lopez had stolen them.  
----------------------------------------
HA