She's from San Francisco

Allison's POV
I strolled through the halls of my new high school, trying to find the office. My family just moved here to Beacon Hills, we're from San Francisco. As I turned the corner, I caught a glimpse of a sign pointing to the office. While jogging over to the door, I noticed a girl standing inside speaking to the secretary. I twisted the doorknob and stepped inside.
"Well, is there any way I could set up a Talent Show for the school?", the girl asked the secretary. She had strawberry-blonde hair that was almost red, and wore a flower print romper and bright pink 4-inch heels. And by bright pink, I mean BRIGHT pink. "No, I'm sorry, the county doesn't allow Talent Shows.", the secretary says. The girl leaned her head back and groaned. "What if it was for the entire county? Would they accept it then?", she said quickly. The secretary, who's name tag read 'Barbara Sanchez', pushed her glasses up her nose and typed something into her computer. "I sent them an email, I should get a response later today. I'll let you know then.", Mrs. Sanchez spoke sweetly. The girl smiled and thank her. "Anytime, Lydia." She turned and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She gave me a small smile and left the office. Mrs. Sanchez looked my direction and a grin spread across her face. "You must be new, I've never seen you here before. Looking for your class schedule?", she spoke. I nodded. "What's the name?", Mrs. Sanchez questioned. "Uh, Allison Argent."
She turned to her computer and began to type. Then she turned in the printer and printed out a sheet of paper with big bold letters on it. "Here you go, Ms. Argent. Anything else?", Mrs. Sanchez said. "No, that's all. Thank you."
She nodded and turned back to her computer. As I folded my schedule, I heard another voice in the office. "Uh, hi Mrs. Sanchez, class is about to start, and Mr. Harris isn't here yet. You have any idea where he might be?", he blushed. Damn. He had dark brown, slightly curly hair, and tanned skin. Let's just say, he was hot. I left the office and headed to my first class.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I'd never seen the principal before, so finally seeing his face was a shock. He didn't look at all the way I'd pictured him. He was tall and had broad shoulders, and his voice sounded like the guy from the Allstate commercials. He escorted me to class, and introduced me to the people who I'd see around campus.
"Good morning everyone, we have a new student joining us this year. Class, this is Allison Argent. She's from San Francisco. Do your best to make her feel welcome.", the principal spoke. He pointed me to a desk behind the boy from the office. I dug through my book bag looking for a pen, but there wasn't one in there. I turned to my left and asked the girl beside me if she happened to have an extra. Before she could hand me one, the boy from the office spun in his chair and pushed a black pen in my direction. I smiled, and took the pen from his hands. "Thank you."
The teacher turned to look at the gorgeous boy and gave him a stare. "Mr. McCall, do you need to see me after school for detention?", Mr. Harris questioned, "It would be a shame to miss lacrosse practice, Scott." He looked down and blushed. "No sir, Mr. Harris..", he stuttered. Mr. Harris nodded and turned back to the board. After that, class went by pretty smoothly.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Second chapter up! Scallison WILL be a thing soon...and I can't wait! Vote, comment, and add to your library and reading lists...Love my readers, even though I only have a few. Keep reading!!!

Check out my book of Teen Wolf Preferences!!!

-DylanakaStiles24 😋