Chapter l

It was a cold and scary night. Iris was on her way back to her cave.

"Iris come here, diner is ready" her mum shouted from the inside.

"Coming mum" Irid said when she walked in "What's for diner?"

"Only bones" her dad said.

"Sweet...Ok dad, will we go and hunt for somthing insted of......sleeping on a rock?" Iris asked irritated.

"Firstly; You can hunt on your own, can't you? Secondly; I'm too old for that" Explained her dad.

So I was hunting on my own. Not only I had meet another wolf from a different pack but also I caught an elk! It started like that:

I was prowling as quiet as I could when I spoted my prey. When I was close enough I jumped.

Unfortunately someone else had the same idea as me, so I ended up being violently pushed to the ground.

It wasn't pleasant. I had sand in my mouth, eyes and ears! When I tried to stand up my right shoulder hurted too bad and I was all aching.

"What do you think you are doing here?!" I was totally furious.

"I'm hunting. You?" said the wolf that knocked me over. He wasn't happy to see me neither. His voice was calm but annoyed.

He was stunning. He carefully stood up and shook the dirt out of his shiny black fur and then turned to look me in the eyes with his crystal blue eyes. I was silent for a while but then I quickly found my voice again when I realized that the blue eyed wolf is watching me curiously.

"It is MY terrytory! Go to yours!" I snaped quickly.

"Our terrytory is attacked by other wolves" He answered.

"I'm sorry, but you should ask first!" I wouldn't give up so fast.

"Sorry. So can I hunt here? Want to hunt together?" He wiggled his eyebrows weirdly at me so I frowned in confusion. He laughed at my reaction. His laugh was one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

"Sure" I found myself saying "No problem"

So we spent the rest of the day having fun with each other and we got some elk meet to feed our families.

"That was fun" We decided at the end of the day.

End of Chapter l
Next Chaptet on Monday;)
(Maybe sooner if this chapter will get at least 5 stars and 1 comment)

The chapter was written by TashaCn and _NiKaa14

The main idea of the story by TashaCn
Marked and added ideas by _NiKaa14