.6.

I parked my car on the opposite side of the road, looking towards Tray's two-storied home. His truck was outside of the house in the driveway. I wasn't sure if Cheri had a car or not because his truck would be the only vehicle outside of the house whenever I'd pass by. And if I had to sit there for two hours and wait to see if anything happened, then I wanted to do that because I needed to see him.

You may call me crazy for what I was doing, but I'm a woman who loves my man dearly and I needed to see him. I just needed answers and if you'd ever been a sidechick before in your life, then you'd understand where I'm coming from. It's just the need you have when you need to see your lover. You feel like you're damn near losing oxygen when they fail to contact you or when you can't get in contact with them. Tray knew how much I loved him and for him to just not even contact me, it had my mind going in circles.

By circles, I mean, "does he love me? What if he doesn't love me? What if he loves me and he's doing this because he loves me? What if he's doing this because he doesn't love me anymore? Does he love me?" that's what I mean. I just hated not knowing.

Even though Chavez said that Cheri made Tray change his number, what didn't sit clear to me was why was the old number still ringing whenever I called? I grabbed my phone and dialed Tray's old number again, praying for an answer that I just knew I wasn't going to get. This time, it rung twice and then I was straight to voice mail, which let me know that the phone was in use still.

"Yea, this Cheri! If this is that fat bitch, Tereny! Then I got one word for you, hoe! Dismissed! Call my husband phone again, I promise you, I'm coming for that ass, bitch!" Hearing Cheri's voice again, and threatening me yet again, it just did something to me. I was fuming hot, wanting to just get out of my car and go up to their front door and show my ass.

I waited at least three minutes before I called the number again. I wanted to leave a nice message for her, since she wanted to play like she could beat my ass, small as she is. She must not know. Her husband created a fucking beast. And I was about to beast off on her little short ass if she kept playing around with me, trying to keep our man away from me. I was going to break this girl's feelings with these kiddy games. Since she want to be rude and disrespectful towards me, then I was going to return the favor. I don't give a damn. Tray's my man and that's how it was. I don't give a fuck if I'm in the wrong or not. She should've kept the shit classy. I know some of you bitches are cussing me out right now, but do you think I give two fucks right now? Fuck y'all too!

"Oh, I see you think I'm playing! Alright...you wanna come for my man, I'm coming for your fat ass! Watch yo back, bitch!" Cheri shouted in the voice mail, causing for me to get pissed all the way off. When it was my turn to leave a voice mail, I was too hyped.

"Bitch! You must've forgot! Don't ever underestimate a big bitch like me! I know where the fuck you stay and I can deliver this ass whooping to you, bitch! You want me that bad, I'm outside of your fucking house, you dusty ass bitch! Come let me sit on that ass until you can't breathe, hoe!" I shouted into my phone. "You wanna play and act like you running shit, but bitch he's both of ours! I don't have a problem with sharing a nigga I love with his wife! You're talking to a fat bitch who could give two fucks about a bitch like you who isn't taking care of home!" I shouted.

As I was about to hang up, my index refused. It was as if my body wanted to leave the message, but my mind was in control and refused to let us stoop down to Cheri's level. As bad as I wanted to leave this message on the phone for her to hear, I was a bigger woman than that. I wasn't going to forget how much respect Tray had for me and to entertain his wife, would make him think so low of me. I sighed and leaned my head back onto the headrest, letting the tears fall from my eyes. Cheri had won this and I knew it. She didn't want me to have anything to do with her husband. But I just felt that I had unanswered questions that I needed answered.