CHAPTER 11

(Nicole's POV)
I realized that last night's wasn't a dream john was still holding my waist I quietly removed his hands from my waist I grabbed my purse and heels as soon as I got up john was making noise "nicole .. Nicole.. Nicole please don't leave me... " he said john was talking in his sleep I realized that he had this pain face before I left ..I left Two Advil pills in the table besides him and a cup a water and I immediately left...

As I went inside my hotel room I realized brie was in my bed I ignored the situation I'll deal with that later I went inside the restroom and took a shower since I smelled like alcohol after that I took two Advil pills since my head was exploding from all the drinking after all that I decided to wake up brie "brie wake up" I said shaking her brie groaned "5 more minutes mom" she said I decided to mess with her "Brianna wake up were gonna be late for school" I said screaming she instantly got up and realized that she got played "fuck you nicole" she said laying back "love you too brie" I said..

"Cmon get up " I said she groaned I instantly grabbed her hand and pulled her up and then I looked at her face she had this disgusted sick face oh no she was about to throw up I grabbed the trash can beside me and gave it to her immediately and that's when she let it all out I lead her to the restroom and closed the door she told me to grabbed her luggage in her room....

As I opened the door her room was a freaking mess cups everywhere shredded paper everywhere randy,jimmy, Naomi, and Titus were still there sleeping now I know why brie left I decided to wake them up it was a struggle but I manage to get them up after that I grabbed Bries luggage and left as I walking I heard a big noise coming from John's room....

(John's POV)
I slowly opened my eyes as the sun light was in my face I realized that last night was a dream i guess well the part where I was sleeping with nicole other than I didn't remember shit last night I had a mega headache shit I forgot my Advil pills I turn to my side of the bed and realize there was two Advil pills and cup of water ..was someone here? At that moment I didn't really care ...

I got up and sat up and the swallowed the pills I immediately got up but the room was spinning realizing I was about to vomit I instantly fell down then suddenly someone opened the door my eyes sight started to fade someone towards me "john!!!" Someone said "please take me the restroom " I said that person held me up and lead me to restroom and that's when all the alcohol came out of me..

As soon as I came out of the restroom I saw nicole just staring at me "are you OK john?" She asked and that's when I fainted ...

(Nicole's POV)
"Are you ok john?" I asked john doesn't look so good then suddenly he fainted ... Shit.... I went towards him felt his head crap he has a fever I pulled him up and laid him in bed .... Shit ..shit...shit..shit what should I do ? I left immediately and went to my hotel room "you took forever " brie said I gave her luggage grabbed some towels from my hotel room ...

"Nicole what the hell are you doing?!" Brie asked "john is sick" I said "so" she said "no he's really sick he fainted and he has a fever" I said "why are you helping him when he broke your heart?" She asked "he may not be my boyfriend but he's my friend" I said and left after that I went back to his hotel room wet the towels and put them all over his body...

I stared his beautiful abs as the drips of water started to spread all I can do is pray I grabbed his hand and began to pray but at that moment I fell asleep with our hands touching....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY Y'ALL THIS WAS AN INTERESTING CHAPTER WILL JOHN AND NICOLE EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?!?!? WILL JOHN EVER WAKE UP????? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW LOL JK IM UPDATING AS SOON AS I CAN THANK YOU TO ALL THE PPL WHO ARE WAITING PATIENTLY....