Chapter 2

It was finally Monday and I couldn't get any more excited. It was really early in the morning but I decided to get up and eat so I could go work out and get pumped for tonight.
-
Coming back from a crazy workout, I took a quick shower and got ready for the arena. I wanted to look presentable at least for meeting up with my bosses and co workers. I was so excited to meet the guys and gals of the roster.
For the arena, I wore black leggings with sneakers and a Black tank top with the Blackhawks logo plastered in the middle of it. I'm a crazy Blackhawks fan and I love hockey. I straightened my hair and did my makeup: filled in eyebrows, blush, simple winged eyeliner and false lashes. That was always my signature look since high school.
I put on some perfume and I was good to go. I took my purse, keys, phone, and a suitcase with some essentials and extra clothes. I flew out of my house and on my way to the arena, I made a quick stop at Starbucks aka my addiction.
-
I made it to the Allstate Arena and for the first time, I was walking in backstage instead of waiting for the doors to open two hours before the shows started like a normal fan.
I walked in, obviously not too familiar because I didn't know where the main office was to meet up with my bosses.
After walking around in circles, I finally found it. I knocked and was told to come in. I walked in and saw Triple H and Stephanie talking about events with the shows. They then looked at me and smiled.
Welcome Lizzy! Stephanie exclaimed, coming at me for a hug along with triple H. What a greeting on my first day!
Hello! Hello! I am SO happy to be here! Well you better be because you're booked for a match tonight! Triple H said.
Yay! Against who?
Well actually, we booked a special divas match for you to make your debut in. It's a battle royal. Winner gets a championship opportunity for the Divas title. Seems a little fast but the sooner I get to that title, the better!
Wow!! I don't know what to say! I honestly didn't.
Don't say anything, hun. Now follow us. We're gonna take you on a tour to meet some members of the roster. I'm sure most of them have arrived by now. Steph said, leading me out.
You know, I really think you winning the battle royal tonight could really bring a lot of attention to the divas division. Your background is outstanding and it will bring our ratings up!
I felt so honored.
Stephanie, I can't thank you enough. How were you able to contact me by the way if you don't mind me asking?
I honestly was curious. Who told WWE about me?
Let's not worry about that now. Shall we go see your ring gear for tonight? She totally changed the subject and I didn't really like that. I kept my cool and just went along with it.
Sounds good to me! I smiled. As we walked, I texted Punk. I needed to ask him if he told WWE about me to get the contract. I was curious and really needed to know. For sure, someone told them to hire me and gave them my number.
Me: Hey punkeeerrrrrr. Question: Did you give WWE my # so they could contact me for a contract?
Punky: Good mornin' bud. & Noo.. I heard someone did though.
Me: who?
Punky: I don't know. I just heard. Are you at the arena already? You got Starbucks without me,didn't you?!
Me: maaayyybeeee?
Punky: Wow, thanks buddy. You owe me coffee.
Me: shut up, dude. I'll text you soon to let you know how everything goes. Get your lazy ass up already!
Lizzy?? I noticed Steph was calling me while I was texting.
I'm so sorry! I just needed to ask my friend something. So is this my wardrobe?
Yes! What do you think? She said hopefully.
I love it!!!!
It was a two piece outfit. The bottoms were similar to Punk's tights with the Chicago flag on the front and back. Then the top looked like a sports bra but it was black and it matched the shorts. I had black knee pads and I wore my black hightop sneakers. Kind of like how AJ would wear it.
It's perfect but I wanted to ask of it was alright if I could wear my Blackhawks jersey along with the Chicago flag for my entrance? I hope she says yes. This has been a dream entrance of mine since forever.
Yes of course!! I'll let Lillian know to carry them for you before the match starts. We smiled in sync.
Perfect! I said as I collected my items for tonight's match.
We decided not to go meet up with the Divas because we wanted to keep me as a surprise since I was familiar with some of the girls. They thought I was just going to have a dark match but don't know I will be apart of their match. This was gonna be great.
I was still hesitant upon asking Stephanie who called me up and how they got my information and whatnot. I decided to ask once again.
So Stephanie, about my question earlier..
Ah yes.. who contacted us about you.
Yeah. I just really want to know who it was. She needs to tell me.
Well you'd be surprised.. As she said that we stopped in front of the locker room that belonged to Dean Ambrose. Since I haven't watched wrestling in a long time because of me training, wrestling, and traveling myself, I didn't really know who this guy was but the name sounded oddly familiar.
So you wanna know who got you here? Steph asked me.
Yes please. I got a bit nervous.
Jon... are you here? She knocked.
Then that's when the door opened and there he stood. Those piercing blue eyes. Light brown locks of hair in his face. He was all smiles when he saw me. His dimples becoming super noticeable. The memories all came flooding back. Jon Moxley. The guy that made my life a living hell in the Indies. He was obsessive. Compulsive. Abusive. Insane.
He's the reason I went insane and still have problems. I never thought I would see him again.
It just so happens... he got me my dream job. Looks like we will be co-workers once again. But I am terrified.