2700

Darkness.......all around me..........in front of me I see....not a man, but a creature instead. This creature has been standing upon me with wings and is taller than any human known.
As I continue to gaze upon this creature I notice that in my hand is a sword.......that seemingly seems to glow of darkness........darkness so evil that any light that would come in contact would diminish and be consumed.
As I look up at the creature upon me I see that this......monster seems to be wielding a sword, one that seems to be forged of anything but light but the darkness that seems to seep from this blade can be felt by not even touching it.

Before I could even see anything else the next thing I knew, i was waking up slowly.......but where?

"Guardian.....guardian.......wake up guardian." I can softly here the voice of something as my vision is blurry but slowly starts to clear up.

"Finally i found you!". In front of me I see what seems to be.....a drone a robot?

"Wha.......Where am I?" I ask to this...robot?

"Well it's hard to explain, things have changed a lot so, your gonna see things you won't understand yet." He says until suddenly in the distance I hear a sheering cry of not agony but of some creature that has found its prey.

Suddenly I look back at this robot in front of as he quickly explains everything to me.

"I'm a ghost, actually now I'm your ghost." He says as he looks back from where the cry came from.

"We're not safe here, this is fallen territory, we need to get you of here." It says.

"Hold still." He told me as I did so he suddenly disappeared from sight.

Suddenly I hear a voice.

"Don't worry I'm still with you, but let's get out of the open and inside." He said as I quickly see a what appeared to be a wall and I see a doorway and I start to run towards it as I hear the shrilling cry once more until I come up to darkness which is suddenly illuminated by my ghost.

"Move.....quietly...." He said quietly as I step very quietly trying to not make so much noise until I see an opening in the wall and I freeze as I see one of these "Fallen".

As I continued to traverse through the dark with ghost as a light source we came to a very, very large open area.

"Stay there while I try to get the power back on." He told me as I carefully walked around in the dark trusting my instincts.
"Great another one of these hardened military cores and a few years of entropy working against me..." He said as he suddenly found a power box source and the power came on slowly"

As soon as the lights came on I could see that I was in serious danger due to the amount of Fallen that was inside of this place.

"Quickly grab that rifle over there." He told me as I snapped back to the situation and saw a gate opening and the rifle on the other side of it leaning against a metal box.

I quickly slid under the small opening of the gate not even thinking to wait for it to fully open.

"Be on your guard, this place is really crawling with fallen." He told me as I quickly checked my magazine.

"Let's just hope the bullets I have is enough to kill most of them...." I retorted.

As i slowly progress through the "Wall" i'm suddenly ambushed by three of these "Fallen" and make no hesitation to kill them all.

"These guys ever give up???" I ask ghost.

"Not really..." he responds.

I just sigh as a response and slowly traversing until i come to a turn but i'm suddenly pounced on from above. I take no hesitation and instantly grab my knife, jabbing it straight into this creatures neck.