1

Joey's POV

I reluctantly uncover my face to the glaring sun. I blinked, closed my eyes and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window, blinding me. I rubbed my eyes and groaned in frustration.

"Good morning." I heard someone whisper.

I smiled to the voice and closed my eyes again, snuggling up against his neck.

His body pressed against mine, he was leaving kisses on my neck, it tickled but I liked it.

"I love you, Joey."

"I love you too, Shane."

He gazed at me, his green blue eyes fixed on mine. I couldn't look away. These eyes belonged to the love of my life, Shane Lee.

Shane pressed his lips against mine. His tongue slipped through my lips, entangling itself with mine.

His fingers travelled down my body, from my neck to my waist. Our bodies were so close together they were begging for air. But we didn't stop. It was intense and we both melted into each other's kisses.

"J-Joey." he struggled to call my name. I broke the kiss and chuckled.

While I wasn't paying attention, he forced me back onto the bed and pinned me down, both hands gripping my shoulders as he started caressing down my neck.

I pushed him off me and held him down.

"Hey, I always top." he pouted his lips like a little child who couldn't get his way.

I leaned in again, slotting our lips together, deepeninf the kiss. He bit my lip to demand access and I let him in as he slid his tongue and it tangled with mine. 

I reached for his shirt and tried to pull it off but he grabbed my hand.

He smirked and pushed me off him.

"Shane, please?" I begged.

He jumped off the bed and laughed, dancing around the room as though mocking me. I rolled my eyes and ran after him. I pinned his body against the wall and pressed my lips on his again.

"Don't play with me." I whispered in between kisses.

"I'm not playing, silly. We'll do this later, okay? I'm going to be late for work."

"Okay fine." I replied, slightly annoyed.

Snaking his hands around my waist, he whispered suddenly, "Happy anniversary."

"So you remember."

"I wouldn't dare forget." he joked.

—————————

"I'll try to leave work early, see you tonight."

"Love you."

Shane planted a kiss on my forehead before walking to his car.

I sighed and went back into the house. It was our anniversary and we were going to a restaurant but I wanted us to keep each other company until night came, I sighed again. 

I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my shorts.

'Shane♡'

happy anniversary babe sorry i cant stay home w u today, i promise i'll make it up 2 u tonight ;) i love u 💕💕

Idiot, did he read my mind.