Casket Sharp

Asaad

"I watched as his little casket went into the ground. Everybody was here supporting him.

"My baby. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ASAAD! YOURS," my grandma yelled. I looked at her, and shook my head.

"MAMA SHUT UP," Kali yelled. I felt a tug on my pants, and I looked down at AJ. He was giving off an evil look. He pointed behind me. It was a dark figure holding Kali grinning. Kali looked like he was sleep.

"What the fuck," I whispered. They pointed down, and AJ was pointing a gun at me, and pulled the trigger.

"Shit," I jump up out of my sleep. I look around, and the hospital full of my niggas. I look at Kali , and he staring at the ground. Leena walks out with AJ, and I walk up to her.

"Why you got my son like this yo business," I ask. She smiles, and put AJ down.

"While you were sleep, I just saved your son's fucking life dickhead. Kali's blood didn't match because California has your mother's type bitch," she says walking off. I watch her walk away. I walk back into the room Cali's in. The nurse was giving him some medicine. They notice my presence, and the nurse starts biting her lip.

"You weren't here when I woke up pops. The nurse been keeping me company," He says looking at her titties. He grins, and I chuckle. This lil boy something else.

"Oh forreal? Boy you ain't grown," I say walking beside him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, but you should put a baby in her. She's pretty. I chuckle , and she starts grinning at me like im bout to listen to my high ass son.

"She don't look better than Leena though," He says.

"Agreed," I say looking her up and down. She frowns, and walks out mad. The doctor walks in, and explains his injury. The bullet missed his lung by half a centimeter. AJ runs in , and stands by his bed.

"You good Cal? I guess you really Tupac now that you took a bullet, and lived. You're resilient," AJ says. Tupac? This little boy think just because his name California, he from there. Cali smacks his teeth.

"Here you go with that sap shi-," My slap cut him off before he could finish.

"My bad. Thanks g," He says before falling asleep. I pick up AJ, because he was yawning. I walk out to Leena who was coming in with some Chick -Fil -A.

"I didn't know what y'all want , so I got everybody number 2s," She says giving Kali and my niggas their food. She grabs AJ, and gives him his kids meal.

"You got my strawberry oreo shake," He asks her. She gives it to him, and his face brights up. She turns to me, and hands me a bag.

"Oh I thought you didn't like me," I say grabbing it.

"If you die from starvation, the boys wont have a dad," She says walking to the parking lot.

"Aye Kali, watch them," I say before following her.

"Look ma," I say grabbing her arm. She snatches, and sits her keys on her hood.

"Im not yo ma," She says. I chuckle.

"Naw fr Leena. My bad for acting like an ass. I was acting , because I thought I lost my son," I say. I want her, and I'm bout to tell her how I feel. I start to say something, but a car whips around fast as fuck. A lights in nigga jump out.
"Who this Leena? You cheating on me bitch," he says slapping her. I black out.

Sorry for the wait. I've been BEYOND BUSY. but vote and comment what you think gone happen next.