Chapter 3

*Trinity*

2 weeks later

It has been about two weeks since I lost my virginity and it still hurts, emotionally not physically. Addilyn has been trying to get me to leave the house and have some fun. But I had no strength to do anything anymore. Who would have thought that this would affect me more than a broken heart.

There was slight knock on my door.

"Come in." I faintly said

The door opened revealing my older brother Brandon. He comes over sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Trinity, you haven't left the house and you haven't told anybody what happened since I picked you up at Colin's house. What's going on?" Brandon asked

I look at my brother, taking a deep breath. "You remember how I went to a party with Add a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah I remember, Add called asking if we saw you or heard from you."

"Well I left the party with Colin, that is why you had to pick me up at his house. I was a little tipsy and so I wasn't functioning to full capacity. He took advantage of it and slept with me. I lost my virginity to that damn bastard."

Brandon hugged me tightly. He knew that I was hurting inside. I started crying a little. It hurt so damn much. After a few minutes we pulled apart. I dried my eyes with my hoodie sleeve. My brother gets up from the bed and leaves my room. I put my earbuds in leaving the real world for a few hours.

Music was the only way I would be able to cope with everything that was going on.  I put my music on shuffle so I was listening to everything that I had in my music app. The song Worth It by Fifth Harmony came on and it brought me back to what happened.  

My phone vibrated revealing a text from my best friend

Addibear <3
Hi babes!

Me
Hey Add

Addibear<3
Wyd?

Me
The same thing I have been doing for the last two weeks.

Addibear<3
Well you are going to get your ass out of bed and get dressed

Me
Add I'm not going anywhere.

Addibear<3
Yea you are. I'm on my way to your house now.

I didn't text back. I just laid back down not doing what she told me to do. Listening to my music not giving a fuck about anything going on around me. I close my eyes to be able to relax some more.

Ten minutes later my earbuds are ripped out my ears.

"What the fu...." I say getting interrupted

"Trinity Rose James! I told you to get your ass up and ready! We are going to be late!"  Addilyn exclaimed

"I told you Addilyn, I'm NOT going anywhere."

"Oh yes you are. We are not letting that bastard see that he brought you to your weakest point. So get the hell up and into this outfit I picked from your closet."

I glare at her knowing I'm going to hate her. Oh wait I already I do! I get up and put the outfit on. I know this isn't going to go well. Addilyn puts makeup on me and curled my hair.

"You look gorgeous babe!" Addilyn chimes

I glare at her some more. I know she was right. But I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction that I did.

"This better be worth it or I'm going to kill you with my bear hands and make it look like an accident" I snared

I watch a lot of Criminal Minds so it wasn't hard.

I look at the expression on her face and it was priceless.

"Let's go before I change my mind and stay my ass home." I say walking pass her

We head to her car, getting in and heading off. When I really thought about it, she never told me where she was taking me.

"Add?" I asked

"Yeah, what's up?" she replied

"Where we going?"

"Oh, that's surprise."

Oh great, I hate surprises and Addilyn knows that. What could she possibly have planned that I would have to get all dressed up for. I swear she is crazy but yet I still love her.

"Addilyn Grace Samuels you will tell me where you are taking me." I demanded

"Nope, you will have to wait until we get there." She smirks

I told you I am going to hate her by the end of this night.

With that thought in mind, she pulled into TGI Friday. Why would I get all dressed up to go out to dinner with her, unless.....

OMG SHE SET ME UP ON A BLIND DATE!!!!!

I know that she loved to set me upon with guys that she thinks will be great with. I have no clue if I want to be with a guy right now.

I didn't realize that the car stopped until she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Time to get out of the car." She said

"Addilyn I know what you are trying to do and I am not going through with it. So you will take me home right now."

"Well too bad you are going to get out of this car and you are going to have a good time. I know you didn't do something that you wanted. But you will have to live it, so you might as well go do something that will get your mind off of it. I promise you that you will enjoy it. So get out and act like a big girl."

I do as I am told, getting out of the car and walk into the restaurant. Add, said something to the person at the desk then a waiter comes to show us to the table. When we get there I see two guys, one had brown hair with gauges, looked like the type of guy that Addilyn would go for. The other boy was absolutely gorgeous.

I think Add was right and that I would have a good time. As of right now I loved her, but that could change.