He's Back

Rin's POV

I didn't know what happened.. I didn't get why.. Being with Hikaru, with (F/N) on the floor of his bathroom. Shio was crying hysterically, and EMTs rushed in to get her. By the time they took (F/N) out of the house, Hikaru left immediately to go to the hospital with us. Shio didn't even notice that I was there. He ran after Hikaru, trying to catch up with him as I walked behind then, silently.

When we get in the car and drive off, Shio finally noticed me. He stared at me with widened eyes. "U-Uncle R-Rin..? I-Is that you..?" His small voice cooed. He moved over to me, not caring that Hikaru was driving and crawled into my lap. He started crying silently, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt. "W-Why did you l-leave us..?" He whimpered.

I couldn't answer that question. I didn't know why I left. My mind was blank, hazy, and clouded. I slowly remembered small things, but none that helped me at all. I shook my head slowly, answering his question. "I don't know why Shio.. I don't.. remember why.."

Shio looked up at me, his eyes glossy and teary. "You don't know.." He frowned.

I shook my head, being completely honest. I didn't know.. nothing.. anything.
_________________
*present day*

I was in the hospital room with (F/N) and Shio. (F/N) finally woke up, but didn't say a word to me. I guess I left.. for a long time.. Kenji was there. He was taking to (F/N).. I could overhear the whole conversation.

"(F/N).. Rin.. he's.. confused.. He has amnesia.. he doesn't understand much about what has happened in the past few months so, I'd suggest you would help him remember.. please.."

I look at (F/N). She was also looking at me. It was like she was trying to say something to me without speaking. But what I saw in her eyes.. Pain, sorrow, regret.. That's all I can see..

"Rin..?" She mumbled. Kenji moved out of the way and I stood up. I was hesitant at first, but I approached her slowly. She reached out a hand and I moved forward and took it. The warmth of her beautiful (S/C) skin surged through me, like I haven't touched it in months. Something snapped in me suddenly, causing tears to overflow in my eyes. I know I haven't seen her in months.. I know that it was my fault.. but I couldn't figure it out..

I held her hand tightly and knelt down in front of her. She was sitting up in her bed and staring down at me as I started to cry like a baby. Tears flowed down my cheeks, and I started shaking. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to leave you (F/N).. I don't even remember why..!" I whimper. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me suddenly, pulling me close. It was (F/N).. My face was stuffed in her stomach as I held onto her tightly. It felt like I broke in half. 

At least.. I'm with her now.. and.. nothing can ever tear me apart from her again.. Ever again..

--------------

The next thing I remember is myself laying in the hospital bed with (F/N).. She was playing with my red hair, twirling it around in her finger, while I was just staring at her (E/C) eyes.. She was as beautiful as I remember.. She hadn't spoken a word to me however.. I felt like she was mad at me, but she had a smile on her face.. I'm glad.. I'm glad..

Shio was asleep in the chair next to her bed. His hair was covering his face, leaned back in the chair. He hasn't spoken a word either. But I felt like he was angry with me.. why..? I don't know..