Chapter 9: My SECRET

Setao go out early today to go on their date. Tao bought Sehun to his Secret place. Tao drive the car to their destination. How shock were Sehun that time. That place is in the middle of forest.

Tao then tell a story of this place. It was his ancestry house but his father moved to America. He was a rich boy. It is also a place where's Tao go to calm his mind, his sadness.

Tao told Sehun to keep it as a secret. Sehun then asked "Why do you tell your secret to me?" Tao smiled and replied "I want to look how far is your loyalty to me, if you're not sincere, you will tell people... If not, that means your love isn't fake.

Sehun quiet in a second. He is thinking why Tao telled him, If him, Even his boy/ girl friend, he wouldn't tell them. Sehun then just nodded and smiled.

-TAO'S P.O.V.-

Because not long from now, you will be the one to take care of this house, this treasure of mine.

-END OF P.O.V.-

-SEHUN'S P.O.V.-

What happened to him? Maybe just like he said, he wanted to test my loyalty? Arghh, I'm confused!!

-END OF P.O.V.-

Then they headed back to dorm and the members asked them how their first day. They just smiled shyly and said IT'S OUR SECRET.

When they came in their room, Sehun suddenly hugs Tao. Tao shocked by what Sehun is doing then he asked softly "What are you doing, humm?" Sehun replied short "Just wait a minute".

Tao confused by Sehun's action but then just let his dongsaeng hug him. Sehun said " It's been a long time since i hug you.. I won't ever let you go again.. Never"

Tao cried which made Sehun cried too. Sehun thought Tao was crying because of him. Yes, It was about him but about him will be left by Tao.

They ended sleeping in their embrace. Next morning, everything was normal except Tao and Baekhyun have to go to British to make a concert duet.

Tao was really bored because his boyfriend is not by his side. He type  messages to  Sehun but Sehun were too busy to answered it. So, Tao sleep for a moment.