Minho

He comforts you:

I'm sat at the table, with mountains of food in front of me, unable to stomach any of it. Images flash in front of my eyes; my best friend Amy dying at the hands of a griever, a stinger gouging a hole in my arm and the frantic screams of the girls dying. A tear slips down my cheek and my chest shivers with a contained gasp. Someone sits down opposite me and I raise my eyes to tell them I'm not in the mood... and... and it's a guy. A guy with soft-looking brown hair, chocolate eyes and a sensitive smile.

"Hey, are you okay?" His eyes appraise me and his eyebrows meet in worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just, a bit overwhelmed I guess. One minute we're in the maze, and now we're not and I don't know what that means for us." I honestly reply, while looking down shyly and playing with the pizza in front of me. When I look back up, he's smiling in a sad sort of way. I reach out for a glass of water, but I shake too much and end up knocking it over the table. That just sets me off. Tears pour down my face, and I hiccup, putting my hands in front of my face to conceal my embarrassment. Suddenly, hands are wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into a protective hug. I open my eyes and the guy is there, smoothing down my hair and rocking me side to side. Self-conscious, I pull away and quickly wipe my tears.

"I'm sorry, it's just I hardly know you." I look over and smile apologetically. His brown eyes meet mine and he looks away quickly.

"I know, I guess it was foolish of me to come over and try to hit on you when you were upset." I look up in surprise and see him fumbling with his hands. I break into giggles, and it feels so good that I can't stop.

"I can't believe you came here to hit on me!" I say in-between giggles, my breath escaping me.

"That wasn't the only reason! I wanted to comfort you as well." He grins. "I'm Minho by the way" His hand is held out in a handshake and I put my hand in his.

"Y/N"

"What a beautiful name."