43

• Eva

July 24 2029

"So how are you feeling Eva?" , Ashton asked.

I shrugged and stared at the black screen on my phone.

I never forgot about what happened last night.

Carrie as usual was gone. I just couldn't wait till she got home later on tonight.

All hell is going go break loose.

"Calum5sos just tweeted?!" , Luke yelled running downstairs.

"Wait what?" , Ashton's eyes widened.

"Eva! , I told you to stay out that account!"

I snapped out of my daze and looked at Luke with confusion.

"I never been on the account what are you talking about?"

"So how did the account tweet?!"

I shrugged and looked back at the screen.

"Well someone had to do it"

I looked back in the screen and saw a familiar face standing by the staircase.

It was Calum.

I sighed again and got up walking up with him upstairs while Ashton and Luke tried to figure out who tweeted from the account.

When I got upstairs into my room , I sat on the bed and looked at him.

"You went into the account didnt you?"

He shrugged and sat down.

"You know I was thinking"

"I heard alot about what Luke did to you and mom's relationship in the past and im just wondering if you really were ok with trading him over grandma Joy"

He looked down and avoided eye contact.

"I cant believe my mom was a fangirl for you that's actually weird but  hilarious"

"Im scared"

He looked at me and then something happened. Something I would never regret.

-

the reason why those chapter are the same date is because what happened was in the middle of the night.

i really hate when people correct my typos like i know you know what i meant because my typos arent even that bad like its so annoying , when i update i dont usually have time to re-read it.
when they do they that it makes me feel stupid.