Untitled Part 8

Last night I had a nightmare. A few days ago I went to a concert and met a guy named James and he is great, we ended up making out and crap whatever now to get to the dream. 

I brought James to my house to hang out and we ended up cuddling and watching a movie on netflix and making out and crap. (Witch we are meant to actually do when I get back home in 2 weeks)

  A few days later I was at school (I was back in highschool) and I went to Degrassi. He was coming to my school to visit me for lunch and I found him making out with Imogen and he let it slip he was married. I freaked out and told him I never wanted to see him again. 

  He didn't like that Idea so he began stalking me. Then one day while I was at school I got pictures sent to my cell phone and they were from him, he was in my room, he had reorganized my closet, and my dresser, and he cleaned my room.  I cried and I was scared to go home. Eventually I went home and decided I had a plan, I would meet up with him and threaten him. I texted him to meet me at my house. 

  He came over and I threatened to tell his wife if he didn't leave me alone.

  He said. "Okay, go ahead. If you leave me, you will regret it." 

  "What do you mean?" I asked, taking a step back.

  "I will kill your best friend, your family, all your other friends, I will kill everyone you know to be with you."

  I started crying and he grabbed me and kissed me. He told me not to cry.

  Then I woke up.