I Don't Wanna Be Bad • Mashton

Dedicated to the requester: RebelRose908

Michael frowned at Ashton. He was being ignored.

Michael didn't want lots of attention, but he wanted all of Ashton's. He loved him and he wanted the older boy to notice him.

He stood up and "huff"ed, then walked to the bedroom. He took off his jeans and his shirt so he looked like he was going to bed.

"Ashton sweety, can you come help me a second?" Michael called sweetly.

"Coming love!" Ashton yelled, standing up and walking back to their shared room. Ashton entered and looked at his lover. "Yes sweety?"

"I think there's a crack on the headboard." Michael said. He was acting and doing a pretty damn good job.

"I'll look." Ashton smiled. He climbed on the bed, and reached up to the headboard, feeling for cracks. As soon his hand came in contact with the wood, a cool metal was attached to both him and the wood.

"Michael!" Ashton shouted.

Michael smirked, straddling Ashton and cuffing his other hand to the headboard.

"I don't wanna be bad, but you need to give me attention." Michael groaned, sucking and biting at the skin of Ashton's neck.

"I-I'm sorry." Ashton mumbled.

"Too late. Every now and then the princess has to take charge." Michael said, pushing his boxers down his legs.

Neither one of them defined themselves as top or bottom. Sometimes Ashton would be fucked or Michael might get fucked.

Ashton was already spread from the buttplug he wore to work after their morning session.

Michael sat in front of him, pulled down his sweats and twisted the buttplug out. He kissed Ashton's hole and licked around it.

"Uh, Michael!" Ashton groaned, gripping his lovers colorful hair.

Michael had enough of licking Ashton's hole, he wanted to fuck.

He stood up, and spit in his hand, rubbing the salvia up and down his shaft before slamming into Ashton.

Ashton screamed incoherent words as Michael relentlessly pounded into him.

Michael was close already, so he slid his hand between them and quickly moved his fist up and down Ashton's cock.

Ashton came with a grunt, white spilling onto his and Michael's chests.

Michael followed soon after, kissing Ashton. As the lights went out the room fell silent.

"I love you." Broke the silence.

"I love you too, Ashton."