Chapter 8: The Locket of Nuronia

Suddenly Rayne eyes keened on a engraved part of the wall in shape of a Christian Cross. Lycanused to be with saints when he heard the prediction and story of Rayne. The saint have given him a cross locket saying that it would protect you.

But who know that protecting Lycan And Rayne in this way. Lycan gave the cross locket to Rayneand told him put it in the wall with a slot of a cross engraved. Rayne followed everything said byLycan making them astonished by opening the door at the front right wall. 

They have to do fast to get out as the water was above their heads and the door was about 50 steps aways from the engraved piece of wall. 

But unfortunately Dean saw each and everything done by them and followed them and even whenLycan was willing to stop him Rayne didn't agreed with him and took him out of that. Dean Followed.

They were out the locket box was with Dean but none can open it except Rayne. Rayne was told a sentence by the saints or someone she haven't figured out as it was in her sleeps and dreams. The sentence says "The God who created us is with us". 

Lycan realised that now it is his turn to pay back Rayne he move forward and fought with Dean. But as we know that Dean is never the less a devil. Lycan died. Rayne cried. But devoting his life in the fight and distracting Dean helped Rayne in getting the box from Dean. Spelling the Sentence to the box it opened with a flash of light. 

The locket of Nuronia, the mystic powers of Rayne, the powers leading Dean's execution was now arose and Dean was really Worried..................

To Be Continued...............................

Chapter 9: End Of The Paranormal Killing Machine