Chapter 3

Dean's POV

The next week on raw I have my match with Randy Orton. I end up beating Randy. I go backstage to see Seth. He isn't medically cleared to compete yet. "You did great Dean. We should go out and celebrate with Roman." Seth said. "Ok." I said. We invited Roman and he came.

At the bar we went to Roman and Seth are drinking a lot but I'm not really into it. Then Roman wants to take Seth back to the hotel with him. "Hey Roman stay away from my boyfriend!" I yell at him. "I'm sorry Dean I didn't know you two were dating." Roman said and left. I glare at Roman as he walks away. Then Seth gives me a mad look. "What the hell is wrong with you Dean?" Seth yelled. "I don't want you dating Roman. He's just going to use you." I said.

I take Seth back to the hotel but he's still mad and not talking to me. "Please don't be mad at me Seth." I said. "Why do you get mad when I talk to other guys? It's not like we're dating or anything." Seth said. "I don't like the way Roman treats you and I don't want you getting hurt." I said. "Why not?" Seth asked. "Because I want to be the only guy in your life Seth." I said. Then I kiss Seth. "Your mine Seth. Your mine and I want you to understand that." I tell him. We end up having sex. "I love you." I tell him after he falls asleep so he won't hear.