Chapter: 16

Olivia's P.O.V:

Some Monday's are quite hectic and today it was one of them. Thank god that I remembered yesterday about Zayn's gift and bought it. I was laying on my bed, eyes closed and relaxing when I felt my mobile vibrating on my stomach. It was a message from none other than the person who I was thinking about. Zayn.

Zayn: Hey

Me: Hi, what's up?

Zayn: Was trying my outfit for evening.

Me: Hmm...

Oh shit! I haven't decided my clothes for evening.

Zayn: You coming right?

Me: Yup.

Zayn: 6 o'clock sharp. Hey, I didn't have Kate's number so couldn't invite her earlier. Can you give her invitation from my side?

Me: Isn't 6 too early? Yeah sure, iI'll tell her. Thank god you invited her otherwise what would I be doing there alone?!

Zayn: NO, it isn't. Just come sharp at 6 plz? Hahaha... Btw I'm here too if you've forgotten :(

Me: Okay I'll be there on time :) lol I remember but you're the host so you'll be busy hosting :P

Zayn: I'm never gonna be busy for you ;)

Me: lol :3 hey listen I gotta decide my clothes for evening so I'll talk to you later?

Zayn: Okay sure love. Bye :*

Me: Bye :*

I texted Kate and told her about the party and she said Louis had already invited her.

I checked the time and it was 4:40 pm. I still have time to dress and I had taken a shower in the morning which would save time but I need to choose a dress.

I opened by closet and checked on the choices I have.

1. A red lacy dress which reached my knees.

2. A blue floral long dress, which touches the ground when I wear it.

3. An off white polka dots dress.The dress reaches my knees.

4. A black dress, which I already wore once in front it the boys.

I chose the off white one for no particular reason. The dress has small red and blue polka dots on it and a black bow. I took the dress and laid it on my bed.

Then I opened my jewellery box and took out my diamond set which I wore when I went clubbing with the lads.

I switched on curler so it could heat up and for saving time. I chose a black clutch from my chest of drawers and put it on the side table of my bed. Then I took Zayn's gift and put it with my clutch so I wouldn't forget it.

Since it was 5 o'clock and I still had an hour to get ready, I decided to take a shower again. It'll help me freshen up.

***********

Taking a shower was one of the best decisions. It drove away my laziness and I'm active now.

My damp hair were pulled into a bun, making it easier for me to see my my face clearly. I applied concealer under my eyes,which I needed badly and on some spots. Then I took black and silver eye shadow and did some magic with it which caused my eyes to appear bigger than their original size. I applied some black eyeliner on my eye lid and smudged some on the bottom eyelashes. Grabbing the mascara from the table, I applied 2 heavy costs to each eye. After finishing my eye makeup I put on some pink blush and a pinkish-brownish lipstick.

I opened my hair and blow dried them hurriedly since it was 5:38 already. My straight hair turned into soft curls when I curled them. I slightly twisted my hair and pinned them to each side.
I wore my jewellery and jogged to my closet to take my black heeled pumps which I forgot to keep outside with everything else. I wore them and grabbed my clutch and threw my lipstick, mobile, tissue papers, and house keys in it. I took Zayn's gift and left my room to see Kate.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked.

"Hi. Nah I haven't even finished makeup yet! By the way, don't we have to go at 8?" Kate asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Do we?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah that's what Louis told me."

"But Zayn told me to come at 6" I said confused.

Kate's expression changed from confused like me, to super happy.

"Oh my gosh... he invited you especially earlier!" she said excitedly.

"Nah, he might want help. Thats why maybe." I said although I knew that it wasn't true cause if it was Zayn would've asked me, at least.

"I bet he wants to spend some time alone with you," Kate said with a smirk.

"Ugh stop assuming Kate!" I said trying to sound annoyed.

"Okay okay!"

"I gotta go. Bye!" I said.

"By the way you look stunning. Zayn's lucky. Bye" she said with a wink in the end.

"Thanks love." I said with a smile and left her room.

I wore my usual black coat and drive off to Zayn's house.

_._._._._._._._._._._._.

Author's Notes:

Hola my dear readers! Welcome me back on wattpad. Okay I'm back now so lemme inform you guys that I'll be updating regularly from now on. I'm so very sorry that I took so long to update this chapter. I was very very busy with family and stuff.

I know this chapter isn't really good but pardon me, I was having writer's block.

Okay so you guys can welcome me back by voting commenting. I would really appreciate it.

Love,
Z.