Chapter three

When I woke up from my nap I pouted when I was greeted by cushions and no Daddy. "Daddy?" I call out, rubbing my eyes. "Daddy?" I repeat, this time louder as I go to my feet. I look all over the house for him. Upstairs, downstairs, even in the attic. The only place I didn't look was in the basement, the dreaded basement. It wasn't that there was anything unusual about our basement, it's just that I'm scared of it. 

     Scared or not, I wanted to find my daddy. I walked to the staircase that led to the creepy room. I took two steps and my heart started pounding. Two more steps and my palms were sweating. Two more steps and a creak of the sixth step was all that I needed to run back up the stairs to safety. 

     That's when it came to me. Outside. He might be outside. I know I'm not allowed to go out without his permission but desperate times calls for desperate measures. I walk to the door and slide on my shoes. I open the door and take a step outside, smiling as the cool air hits my skin. I close the door behind me before scanning my eyes over the area. No daddy anywhere. 

     I take a step off the porch and walk around the house. I smile to myself as I see all the potted plants surrounding our fenced in backyard. I soon see my favorite part of our beautiful backyard. The in ground pool. I smiled to myself, distracted from my mission by the sparking water. I step closer and closer to the deep pool until I found myself being lifted by two muscular arms and pulled into and equally muscular chest. "Daddy!" I squeal when I realize who the muscular arms belonged to. 

    Daddy didn't say anything and that made me nervous. He only carried me inside and truged to my room with me still in his arms. He sat me in my rocking chair and rested against the wall across from it. "Your first day and you already broke a rule and put yourself in danger. Don't you realize how deep that pool is?" He asked me, crossing his arms. I didn't say anything, only shriveled back into the chair, averting my gaze to the floor.  Daddy sighed before speaking. "I'm going to have to spank you," he told me, making me suck in my breath. 

      "Please don't spank me, Daddy," I plead with him, giving him my best pout. He wouldn't budge. He only lifted the hairbrush and pointed it to the bed, silently telling me to walk to it. I stood to my feet and walked to the pink bed rather slowly. My hands start to sweat as I feel his presence behind me.

     "Strip, little one," he says simply. I look up at him quickly, my lip quivering, "When I spank naughty bottoms, I spank bare bottoms," he says, tapping my pajama covered bum. I nod slowly, beginning to strip from my clothes. Once I was undressed daddy sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here, princess," he says, patting his leg "Over my knee,".

     I give a small blush but drape myself across his muscular legs. That's when the spanking began. The first swats weren't too bad, I could tell he was warming me up with his hand. The came slow and steady as I counted them in my head. When he got to ten swats it started to burn and I started to squirm, at fifteen swats I started whining a bit, and at twenty is when small tears fell from my eyes. When he reached twenty five is when I started to beg. "Please Daddy, no more spanks! No more, Daddy," I cry, covering my eyes. 

     He massages my bum softly for only a few seconds before landing one more swat to the middle of my bum. "That was just the warm up. I'm going to use the brush now. Brace yourself and not another word until I tell you I'm done or you've earned yourself five more spanks," he warns sternly. I nod slowly as I feel the back of the cool brush on my hot bottom. The second the brush left my skin I tensed, biting on my lip as the hard wood made contact with my bottom. It only took four more swats for me to start crying again. By the time he reached fifteen  swats I was kicking my feet, that is until he draped one leg over them. I started hiccuping in sobs and I lost count at eighteen swats. My hand flew back to protect my poor bum and he smacked the back of it with the brush, just hard enough to make me move it before continuing. "Only five more, princess. I'm sorry I've had to do this but you're doing well. The next five are to your sitspots," I gasp and close my eyes tightly as the smacks come one by one, alternating thighs. 

     The moment I heard the brush hit the mattress I went limp over his legs, still producing frantic sobs. Daddy whispered soothing things to me as he rubs slow circles onto my bottom and thighs. "Shhhh, little one. It's okay now, it's all over and all is forgiven," he whispers, "You did so good for your first time, honey,". I nod slowly and begin to yawn. "Are you sleepy, again?" He asks, a smile in his voice.

     "Yes Daddy," I whisper, not trusting my own voice. He picks me up and stands, placing me on my tummy before climbing in beside me. I turn my head slightly and rub his cheek softly, giving a little pout. "I'm sorry for disobeying you, Daddy," I whisper to him. I could only imagine what he said back, due to my tiredness. For all I know, my heavy eyelids were shut and I was asleep before he could even say 'It's alright,'.