Selena's Twin Sister ~Justin Bieber Love Story~

(YN)'s P.O.V.

"(YN) WAKE UP" I heard somebody scream, loudly in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open to see Jazzy, Justin's lil sis. She's just so cute.

"Jazzy, why did you have to yell in my ear for?" I said as I got up from the bed.

"I want you to take me out to ice cream" She said in a happy tone. Usually Justin takes her out for ice cream. Wired. I let out a low sigh.

"Doesn't Justin usually take you?" "He does, but he had to go to the studio" "So, where is Selena then?" I saw her shrug. This is wired. I got out of bed and put my slippers on. I picked up Jazzy and placed her on my hip. I walked down the stairs and called out "Selena, you here?" My voice just echoed. I can't be the only one in his house. I've got to go to work soon. I'm a model and I'm nothing like Selena is though. I can sing, but I didn't want to get a record deal, so I got asked about modelling, so I took that on. I put Jazzy down and got my BlackBerry out and called Selena. Pick up the phone. After 5 rings, she picked up.

"Hey (YN)" "Hey Sel, where are you?" "Waiting for you at the studio" My jaw dropped. She didn't even tell me. Ughh.

"I've got Jazzy here and nobody is here to babysit her" "Call Justin" "Jazzy said he's at the studio" There was silence until she spoke up.

"Just bring her with you then" Is she really serious now? "Sel, I can't bring Jazzy to a photoshoot" "It's just for clothes. You ain't doing Lingire for about another month" I let out a sigh. "Alright, I'll be there in an hour" "Alright, bye" "Bye" I hung up.

"You'll be coming with me today to see me model a few clothes" "Then can we go out for ice cream?" I saw her smile at me and I smiled back.

"We will I promise" I picked her up and placed her on my hip. I ran up the stairs and put her on my bed.

"You stay here, while I get changed" She nodded her head. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, Supras and a top. I had a quick shower, did my hair and got dried. I put my bra and panties on, along with my clothes and Supras. I put on a jumper and walked out the bathroom.

"You ready?" She nodded her head. I grabbed my bag and picked up Jazzy again. For some reason, she perfers me to hang round with her, more then she does with Selena. She used to, but now it's all sort of changed. A bit wired, but you get used to it. I locked the door and opened my car. I put Jazzy in the car. I got in and drove off to the studio.

-Justin's P.O.V.-

Shit, shit, shit I'm late. I was meant to be at the studio for 11:00AM and it's now it's 11:30AM. I'm off to see (YN) model some clothes. Yeah, she's my girlfriend's sister, but her body is a lot more curvy. All the curves in the right places....what am I talking about, I've got Selena....I arrived at the studio, but my mind was still on (YN). I walked in the studio. I saw Jazzy run up to me.

"What you doing here?" "(YN) let me come here" I raised an eyebrow. I saw Selena, who was looking at pics of (YN) from her photoshoot.

"Sorry I'm late baby" I saw her turn round and smile at me.

"Don't worry about it. The photo's look good" "They do" I said. I bit my lip down. I felt myself getting hard just by looking at them. This is wired. I've got a wired feeling.....I think I'm falling for (YN) Gomez.

"How about she has her back against the wall, and we'll have Daniel sort of lean on her?" "Like, with one of his hand on the wall and he's leaning in?" I heard (YN) shout and Selena nodded her head.

"Yes" I saw her nod her head. I saw a tall guy, around 5'9 go to (YN) and they both smiled at each other. He did what Selena said and for some reason, I felt myself getting jealous. I shoudln't feel like this though.

-5 hours later-

"That's a rap for today. (YN), we'll see you again on Friday for the magazine shoot and the intrview" "That's fine with me" I saw her shake hands with the producer, before she walked over here.

"Oh, hey Justin" "Hey (YN)" "So, you've got a magazine shoot on Friday, same as the interview" I heard Selena say, and (YN) nodded. "So, what time should I arrive?" "The photoshoot is in the morning. From about 8:00AM to 12:00PM and then lunch until 1:15PM and then at 1:30PM, it's the interview" I had to ask them something though.

"Even though you both are twins, Selena, are you (YN)'s manger or something?" I had to ask her that.

"Only for photoshoots" "But what about her singing career?" I saw (YN)'s eyes go wide. "I don't wanna do that" "Please, you could do it for me" I gave her the puppy dog eyes. "Alright fine" I smiled. Success. We all said bye to everyone and got into my car.

"What about my car?" "We'll come and pick it up later. Gonna grab some ice cream now" I smiled at Jazzy and she jumped up and down. I still think I'm falling for (YN) Gomez...