Chapter 13

We are at the buses, Liam and I messed up and Mason came along. Which is bad. Lydia said" Tracy just wasn't having trouble sleeping, it was a real disorder, it was night terrors." Stiles said" well, now, she's the night terror, especially since no one can find her." Scott said" okay, I know we're all tired and miserable. Except for you." Mason said" oh, I'm sorry, this is all just mind blowing. You're a kitsune, I don't even know what that is." Kira said" I'm still learning." Stiles looked at us and said" Liam, Kelly, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle." Mason said" I'm in the Inner circle?" Liam, stiles and I said" no." Scott said" guys, look, back to Tracy, she's just one lone wolf, we can find her." Malia said" one lone serial killing wolf." Stiles said" ah, she only killed one person, you know, the other two were mauled. What do we do when we catch her?" Malia said" I say we put her down." We all looked at Scott, then Mason said" intense." I slightly kicked Liam's ankle, he kicked back. Stiles looked at him, Scott said" guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."
Okay tracy was in Liam and mines class. We need to find Scott. Once we found him, he was in class, great. Liam looked at him, once Scott saw him, Liam pointed back, telling him to come here. Then after a minute, Scott pointed to his ear, Liam looked at me, then whispered" she's here, she's in history class, right now, Tracy, she's here." Once Scott came out the bell rang, we got to the class and Liam, Scott went inside. After all the students left. Once they came out, Scott and Kira's dad were carrying Tracy's body out of the school, Hayden came out too along with Liam. Hayden said" she wasn't even expose to be in that class. Where are they taking her?" Liam said" the hospital, I guess. Do you need help getting to the nurses office?" Hayden said" I think I'll make it." Then she walked off, Liam and I went down the hall, to find Kira and Lydia. Once we did, Kira said" they're taking her to the animal clinic?" Liam said" yeah, to see if deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Lydia said" whats wrong with her, is that she killed two people. Her father and according  to Parish, her psychiatrist." Kira said" isn't there anyone we could talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?" Lydia said" her alpha. If she's a werewolf, she has an alpha right? Anyone know if a new ones moved into beacon hills?" Kira said" no, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her." Liam and I said" and her pack." I said" hey can I go with you guys?" Liam said" no you can't, come on." He grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me away.
We are walking onto the field, with Mason. Liam and I have the faces of disgust, we crossed our arms, Mason said" so, he's a werewolf too?" Liam and I said" yep." Mason said" ah, this just gets better and better." I'm gonna puke! Once Brett came off the field, Liam showed him the picture of Tracy. Brett said" cute, never seen her." Liam said" could satomi had turned her without you knowing." Brett said" after the dead pool, Satomis not doing much recruiting." Liam and I looked down at the pic, Mason said" that's how it works, alpha werewolf's just go around biting people." Brett said" or you can be born like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in the fire." Liam zoomed in on the necklace which was in the hole, Liam and i fell into. Liam said" guys, I think I just found something."
It's night, Liam, Brett, Mason and I are walking through the woods. Brett said" sure you know where you're going?" Liam said" I know where I am." Brett said" so do I, the middle of nowhere." Then we heard a crash, mason said" guys?" We went back to him, he was in a hole, Mason said" I think I found it." Liam looked at Brett, I said" see the necklace?" Mason looked around then said" no, I don't see it." Brett got him out then Liam steadied him. Mason said" Liam, I thought you said this was a sink hole?" Liam said" it's a hole, what's the difference?" Mason said" look at all these hand prints, look at all this dirt." Brett said" she didn't fall in here?" Liam and I said" she was buried." Mason said" intense."
Liam jumped in the hole, I wouldn't, he looked around then said" why isn't it here?" Brett said" she probably came back for it." Liam sighed then jumped out, he said" I don't think this is the one." Then I started thinking this was a different hole too, the hole we fell in was way closer to the bridge, Mason said" what do you mean?" Liam and I said" it was closer to the bridge. Much closer. This is a different hole." Mason said" then who crawled out of this one?" We all looked at the hole.