The Sleepover

(Sapphire's Pov)

Omg!Omg!Omg!
I just texted Ruby! I'm going to her house tomorrow!

"Be cool Sapphire." I say to myself. I can't believe it! Tomorrow I'm going to her house. I start jump on the bed until I'm tired then I float down slowly.

I land with a sigh and I close my eye. I dream of Ruby and are plans for tomorrow.

'Ring! Ring! '

My alarm clock goes off and I wake up with a smile. I run to the bathroom and get ready. I go to my closet and pick out my blue dress. I normally don't wear clothes with a lot of color. I figured they would get ruined anyways by someone dumping food on me but now I couldn't care less! Nothing can ruin this day!

"Hey Sapphire! You ready?" I yells from outside. I grab my bag and I run outside.

"Amethyst! Guess what?" I say and she looks at me weirdly.

"What?" She asks.

"Guess." I say.

"Just tell me." She replies.

"No you have to guess!" I tell her.

"You're pregnant?" She says with a laugh. I gasp and smack her shoulder. This causes her to swerve the car. She quickly straightens it out.

"You almost killed us!" Amethyst yells.

"Yeah, yeah. The thing I was going to tell you is...Ruby invited us to her house!" I say.

"Yay?" Amethyst says confused.

"It's just us and her. No Diamonds or Pearls." I say and she sighs.

"Good. I'm not trying to get into anymore fights for now." She says smirking and I giggle.

She pulls into the parking lot and we get out of the car. I wave to Amethyst as she goes to her locker on the other side of the hall. I see Emerald kissing Topaz through the window of the Janitor's closet. I gasp and turn away quickly. I walk to my locker and get my stuff.

I go straight to music class and I hear Ruby talking on the phone.

"Where are you? I thought you were coming to school." She says.

"You have a dentist appointment now? Okay. See you later babe." She closes her phone and her eyes land on me. She gets ready to smile but she quickly stopped herself.

I walk over and sit at the table. Amethyst looks at me and smiles and Pearl is reading.

"Class today will be on musical theory!" Rose says excitedly.

* Time Skip to end of the day*

Amethyst leads the way to her car and we drive to Ruby's house. When we reach it, we get out and knock on the door. Ms. Corundum opens the door with a smile.

"Why hello Sapphire! C'mon in! Ruby and Pearl are already in her room." She says and we walk in. Pearl. Darn. We walk up the steps and see Ruby talking to Pearl. Pearl turns her head towards us.

"You invited them?!" She screeches. Ruby nods.

"Yes. If we're all going to be a group we have to get along." Ruby says and she sits down on the floor.

"Sit in a circle with me were playing truth to find out things about each other." She says and I sit down. Amethyst and Pearl look at each other and groan. They sit down with their arms crossed.

"In this game it's just truth and no dares." Ruby explains.

"I'll go first. Amethyst is it true that you get your clothes out of a dumpster?" Pearl says.

"You know what? I would slap you but that would be animal abuse." She answers.

"To answer your question, no I didn't." Amethyst continues. She turns to Ruby.

"Ruby! How do you really feel about Emerald?"She says and Ruby sighs.

"No one better repeat this. I just feel like we're drifting apart. I used to think I loved her but I'm not so sure now." She says.

"Sapphire. Is it true that in 5th grade you had a crush on Topaz?" Ruby asks me and I nod yes.

"Omg! She cheats on everyone!" Ruby says and I nod.

"I know that's why I stopped having a crush on her." I say to calm her down. She relaxes a little.

"Pearl. Your mom said your not actually mean and you just do it to impress people. Is that true?" I say and I see her eyes widen.

"It's... True. I'm not really like that! I'm fun loving! I'm caring and kind!" She says and Amethyst smiles a little.

"Wow. This game turned really deep. Let's do something else." Ruby says and Amethyst runs to Ruby's bed. She grabs a pillow and hits Pearl with it. Pearl grabs one and hits her with it.

"This is perfect! We should do a pillow fight but with teams! I'll be on Sapphire's team and Pearl you're with Amethyst!" Ruby says and they shrug. I grab a pillow and so does Ruby.

Amethyst and Pearl run at is and I run out of the door. I run into the hall way and to the living room. I hide behind the couch thinking I'm all alone. I turn around to be met with Ruby's smiling face.

"Man you're fast!" She says and I giggle. Of course the enemy hers this and they swarm the couch on both ends. Ruby and I jump over the couch and run down the hall way. We reach a closet and go inside.

"They'll never find us here!" Ruby says and I nod. I notice how close we are and I can feel Ruby's breath fanning my face. She stares straight at me and she starts to lean in. I lean in as well.

"What are you two doing?!" Amethyst says right before we could kiss. OMG! I almost kissed Ruby!