Chapter One

Hi everyone this is my new story "How To Seduce..." I hope you like it!!!! I am getting writer's block on it, because I haven't been able to write as much as one sentence without having a two hour contemplation on how to write the next sentence..... And I have been working on other stories, two more to be exact and ive forgotten about this one.....Oh well. On with my sexay storay!!!!!!

ENJOY MY PRETTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One.

@kaylay13

Weslley Connors.

He was stunning, entrancing, and beautiful.

I sit in my History class, Mr. Bernhard prattling on about U.S. wars, noone listening at all. I glance up at the teacher, counting how many sweat stains were around his arm pits as I try to look like I'm paying attention. I see Weslley turn around to look at me, talking to me, his soft light pink lips moving, but no words coming out.

I get lost into my world until Asher, my best friend, throws a paper ball at me, hitting me in my head. When I snap back into reality, Weslley wasn't staring at me. Mr. Bernhard was still going on about Fredrick Turner and the Reconstruction. ".... the existence of the frontier made the U.S. more distinctive..." The ball, that had been thrown at me misses my desk completely, and hits my head instead. It bounces off and ends up right beside Weslley's desk. Fuck!

I look hesitantly at the back of his light brown hair, as he flips it out of his eyes I am met with his alluring scent of Irish Springs. Using the eraser of my pencil, I tap Weslley's shoulder, biting my lip in nervousness as he turns around, grinning. Weslley Connors.....

I run my fingers through my blonde hair, licking my lips. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't sweat, or stutter.... oh crap he is looking at me, waiting for my answer! Say something, dumb-ass!!

His light blue eyes shine in the April sun, and the small amount of gray around the edges make me grow weak as I force the words out of me. "Um, can you uh," I point at the paper on the floor, whispering so Mr. Bernhard can't hear. "Pass me that paper there, please? Thanks." I smile a little, pretty sure my face was flushed. My hands were getting clammy. What is this boy doing to me? Get ahold of yourself!

He gracefully picks up the paper, and puts it in my hand. Our fingers brush and I feel like I am going to pass out or explode. Get a grip, Caesie.... deep breaths.... in and out, in and out......

"Caesie!" Asher's voice nearly yells as we sit at lunch. I had been replaying the thoughts in my mind, thinking of my encounter with Weslley.

I had been eating a sandwich, and staring at him from across the cafeteria, and his eyes look confused and a bit uncomftorable. He waves to me and I look away quickly, looking at my best friend.

"What?" I ask him. He chews his sandwich, his piercing green eyes rolling in annoyance. He turns around to look at Weslley, then turns back around. "You were drooling after Weslley again. I've never seen a wet sandwich before."

I look down at my sandwich and sure enough, there was drool over it. I mentally curse. "Either you're hungry or your drooling over Connors."

Just in time, Asher's boyfriend, Justin, walks over to sit with us, beside Ash.

"Whose drooling over Connors?" He smirks, his bright violet eyes on my blue ones. He wears contacts, and spices up the color, today was violet day.