A PopStar And A Rockstar Can't Be Friends?!

Chapter 1

10 years Previous.

After a long day of running around and playing in the lush green fields of Mullingar, Ireland, I collapsed onto the floor with a huge smile on my face. I turned to my left and was greeted with the sparkling blue eyes of my best friend Niall. Niall is a year older than me, as i'm 8 but to me he was the Batman to my Robin. We spent almost everyday together and that's how it's going to stay till be both grow old and has to ride around on those scooter things that the old people drive around in. Niall has brown hair that's so shiny it reminds me of chocolate that mummy lets me have sometimes. When we're at school I can tell if it's Niall or not by the brightness of his hair. As well as that, he is the sweetest person I know and I love having him as a best friend, and I want us to be best friends for the whole of our lives.

"Megz?" Niall said

"Yeah Ni?" I replied, smiling at our little pet Names. My name is actually Megan but its too boring, so Niall calls me Megz.

"We will be best friends forever........ Right?" I sat up to look over at my best friend with a serious look on my face.

"Don't you want to be my best friend anymore?" He frowned and sat up. He looked like he was going to burst out into tears.

" I WANT TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" I giggled

"I was only joking Ni, we will be best friends forever and ever"

"Promise?" He asked

"I promise Ni" He stuck his hand out to me with his pinkie pointing out

"Pinkie promise?" I wrapped my pinkie around his and shook. Suddenly, Niall stood up and pulled me with him.

"First one back to our street wins!" He took off, but I was soon behind him. We've lived next to each other since, as long as I can remember. His parents met my parents and they have hot drinks together all the time while I played games with Niall and sometimes Niall's older brother Greg, but he never liked to play our games.

We reached our houses and I waved goodbye to Niall.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ni." He nodded happily and opened his gate.

"Sleep well Megzypoo!!!!" I giggled at my new name.

"Sleep well Nilepoo!" I responded before walking into my house. I could smell my mummy' cooking from the kitchen so Made my way there.

"Hi pumpkin!" Mummy said with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back and made my way towards my chair, finding it a little difficult to pull out from the table.

"How was your day with Niall?" I giggled before explaining everything we did that day. Once I had finished, mummy laughed and smiled at me.

"Can I see Niall again tomorrow mummy?" I asked, knowing she would say yes as that's the only thing I ever did.

"Sure, now sweetie can you go and get wash your hands and face, it's almost dinner time." I nodded and then dashed up the stairs to the bathroom to get ready for dinner. I loved listening to my mummy and daddy's stories, they always made me want to grow up and experience life like them.

Once my face was washed I scurried downstairs and sat back in my chair. Mummy was on the phone with a sad look on her face.

"I understand" she said and put the phone back on the hook. I stayed quiet as I didn't want to make mummy upset or make her angry. Whenever she put the phone back on the wall, she would either cry or she would throw books around in the lounge. It was always very scary. She saw me and gave me a small smile.