Chapter 2

Present Day- London

"Thank you!!!"

I shouted out to the crowd again, waving madly at them. The arena went crazy with cheering and chanting, and I felt a smile form on my face. I soon was lowered down to below the stage and felt myself getting surrounded by my band and dancers. After every concert I performed, I got a well done hug from every one that performed, as well as the stage hands and the costume designers. I felt the after concert buzz set in and walked away from the stage, remembering the latest performance. Every arena was different, some arenas screamed so loudly that it made you deaf, even through the ear pieces, while the heat from others made you sweat buckets and make you uncomfortable. I handed my mic to a random stage hand before removing my earpiece. I walked towards the main section of backstage and saw the dazzling smiles from the tech guys. Their smiles tell me that the show had gone without a hitch..... AWESOME!!!

"Miss Spencer, it is now time for you to meet and greet the fans" a fake posh accent said from behind me and I turned around with a huge smile plastered on my face, as I knew who it was instantly.

"Why thank you Miss Gawler, I would have forgotten." I replied, playing along with her game.

"Shall we go now, or can I give my best friend a hug?" I ran up to her and gave her a bone crushing hug. Aimee Gawler has been my best friend ever since I moved here when I was 8. She has stuck by me through thick and thin for 10 whole years and I am totally grateful to her. On the first day of school, she showed me around and let me stick by her for the whole day, by the end of the day she asked me to be her best friend and I said I would be.

When I started to become famous, I want her to be by my side for the whole ride, so I made her my personal PA, as a way of paying her back for being my best friend. She agreed and has been at every show I've performed. My mum would have been with me, but she met someone when we moved here and she had a little baby girl. Her name is Frankie and she is eight years old, and the best little sister anyone could every have. I only see her for short periods of time, but she still makes little items for me to take on tour and always talks to me on the phone.

"Let's go and meet some of your fans, they are so excited to meet you" Aimee said as we pulled away from the hug. I put a nice smile on my face, and nodded.

"Let's do this" I stated, making Aimee laugh. She began walking towards the meet and greet room, making sure that everyone was ready to meet me. I never thought that I would be a PopStar with 3 number one songs and an album that went gold and platinum in over 15 countries. I always thought that I would never have any friends, and just being a social outcast.

"I'm just going to grab a drink before I meet the fans Aimz" Aimee nodded and continued to walk towards the room. I looked around and saw an underdressed table that held about 20 bottles of water as well as various food items. I took a bottle and began gulping the cold liquid down. If people had passed while I was drinking, they would have thought that I never drank anything!

As soon as I had finished the water, I continued to walk towards the meet and greet. My mind began to wonder about the types of people I would ,set, and what their stories would be. I loved to listen to people's stories and find out about their lives, but not in a stalkerish way. A fan' story would always make me feel a range of emotions spanning from happiness to pure hatred. Many people that I met wanted to kill themselves, but when they heard my first single 'Beautiful Heart' their whole aspect of life changed and they tried to make themselves better. The hatred would span from some of the abuse my fans' suffered at home. Who would do that to other humans? I guess I just want world peace... Wow I sound like a pageant girl!!

'Megz!!!' A scream pulled me out of my thoughts. I smiled and realised that it was only Aimee. I think I lost my eardrums. She was so loud.

'Yes oh loud one?' I replied with a smirk plastered over my face.