Foul ball

Francesca "Freezy" Tulip

"Carlos why are you even sniffing me. Like I did something wrong." I had just walked into the house after leaving Travis' studio. And when I go for a hug, Carlos brought me closer to him sniffing my clothes.

I know for a fact I don't stink, so what is he smelling?

"Why you smell of cologne?" He questioned and my eyes bulged.

Cologne? "I don't wear that shit." I wave him off, dropping my yellow Birkin bag in the closet. I pick out my night clothes.

"Get back here." Carlos locked the closet door as he stood in front of me.

"Carlos what do you want?" I ask aggravated. When he suspects stuff he doesn't stop until it's solved.

"Who you fucking?"

That question took me by surprise. So I laughed. "Carlos nobody-" before I could finish Carlos' hands were pushed against my chest. "What the fuck!"

"I know you're fucking someone, you've been distant lately."

"I'm not the one whose being distant. You're all out on the streets selling dope while you leave me home alone all through the night!" I yell. "You probably leaving me again tonight."

"Damn right I am. I'm not finna' let some bitch nigga take my woman." He pushed himself up against me. I was now cornered into a wall.

"So who is he Fran? You can tell me." He looked into my eyes, his brown eyes pierced me.

I for sure wasn't going to tell him about Travis, he'd kill him. When I said Carlos knows people... He knows people. "I'm seriously not fucking anyone other than you!" I reply.

"Aight if I find a nigga I'm killin' him."

"Cool, catch a murder case for some dude again. I won't bail yo' ass out either." I say as he walked away and unlocked the door.

"But yes you will. If you want to stay alive you'd do what I tell you." He faced me. "You suppose to be my ryda."

"I am." I say lousily.

Kish Flex

I walk into the entrance of our warehouse that stores all of the drugs we push out onto the streets of Houston. Carlos called me in for an emergency set up. That meant I'm suppose to keep my eyes on someone.

"C I'm here man. What's up?" I watch as Carlos pulled a drag from his Cuban cigar. He sat in his chair as he faced me.

"I suspect some shit with Fran. Keep an eye on her Kish." He ordered.

"She messing with the Feds or some?" I question. Francesca has never stuck me as a person to disobey the rules but shit appearances lie.

"Nah some other dude." As soon as he said that my seriousness faded away.

"Los you telling me that you called me in here to see if she cheating on you? Why don't you just leave the bitch!"

"I can't.. She knows too much." He responded.

"I told you about trusting females man."

"I trust you don't I.." He lit another cigar.

I just stood still. "Got it Los."

"Good girl. I snagged her phone so put a chip in that shit for me." He tossed over an iPhone with a silver case.

"A piece of shit. Pushing weight on a iPhone? She trying to get fed time." I joke. Los and I both know when you in this business to keep shit silent you cannot have a fancy phone.

It's to easy to crack and break into. Nokia is the way to go. I place the chip into her phone and toss it back over to Los. "Done."

"Nah I want you to deliver it to her." He nodded his head. "Yeah.."

"That's a lil to risky don't you think.. I mean like it seems like I stole her phone." I point out. He needs to be more careful.

"Nah just do it."

Sometimes that motherfucker don't think.